Day 86 - July 11, 2017

Options
MonicaA2013
MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
Well Good Morning Ladies. :*<3

I am back from my sons wedding and it was just AMAZING !!! I will work on pics today. I am up 3 pounds and that's pretty good knowing how I was eating and drinking. Now to get rid of it again. I will catch you all later time to get a move on.

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Congratulations @MonicaA2013 only 3 lbs over a special occasion like that is fabulous! Can't wait to see some pictures.
    I am so exhausted these days I can barely get through the day. The crew was there till 9:30 last night so another late night. We are in the home stretch thank god. The end of this week should finish it off. I will be so happy, it's been a long time of construction and schedules being completely off kilter.
    My weight is back up, between the heat, exhaustion and stress it's no wonder.

Today's goals:
    Keep it simple
    try to avoid mindless snacking
    try to avoid junk/comfort food
    Running Plus class
    sleep

Have a great day everyone!!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well my sister is pushing all my buttons.
    I am learning a lot about myself. You know you are an adult when you keep your words and hands to yourself. She really does need someone to slap her though. ;) Today is mom's makeover day. Heaven help her.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

I'm happy you had a great time @MonicaA2013 those extra pounds will soon come off.

@Kenda2427 I bet you're exhausted from all the work and organizing. As for the heat, the same thing happened to me when it first warmed up, I want able to handle it right off the bat.

@2020pinktogo you're clearly holding on to some strong emotions; if you can't really express them towards the people you want, you need to find a way to release that tension on your own. Once you find an outlet for this frustration you will feel much better. Next time you're doing cardio, try imagining you're in a boxing ring with "certain people " setting things straight :)

Yesterday I was so focused on my to do list that the day flew by. Got it all done and had some amazing accomplishments with the family.
    I ordered some gymnastic rings to hang from the pull-up bar :) over the weekend, one of my daughter's friends came over for a play date and she did a backflip on the rings. Needless to say, all of us got super motivated to try and do the same thing. My husband did the flips easily and was super comfortable on the rings ( complements of being athletic all his life) my daughter worked really hard to practice the move for two days and yesterday she finally nailed it: let's just say she did at least 50 of them throughout the day. Personally I was scared of hurting my shoulders since I would be rotating through a full range of motion. When nobody was around, I just got on the rings, kicked my feet up, like I saw my daughter do, and then and just flipped :) I couldn't even believe how easy and natural it felt. What can I say #living.the.dream

Today's goals are the same as yesterday: eat within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Good evening everyone. Just checking in as its been awhile. I am glad to say I am doing so much better, I am back at the gym, I can now eat normal food (just need to eat slow and chew well and go with what my is telling me). Hubby is back at work after taking a month off to help me at home. I'm on my own with the kids now. When does school start back up again???

@MonicaA2013 - So happy you enjoyed our sons wedding. I am looking forward to seeing those pics. Don't worry about that small gain. It will be gone before you know it.

@Kenda2427 - I hope things settle down for you real soon and that you are able to get some much needed rest. All that stress and fatigue play a huge part of our weigh loss so I am not surprised to hear you are struggling with it. Once you get back into your normal routine weigh loss will be easier.

@2020pinktogo - Take deep breaths. Its not easy when things get a bit tense with family. I remember this every time I go home. As much as we love our relatives, sometimes it can be a bit much. I hope things calm down between you and your sister. Thinking of you and your mom. xx

@danelutza19 - How exciting! Congrats on that flip! I'm sure your family is gonna have some crazy fun with those rings for a long time. What a great way to workout while having fun! Good luck with your goals today!
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    So today I had a great day with my nephews. I packed all my own food as my sister has been really crazy and critical about what I eat. By the way mom's hair turned out great but I guess my sister was a beast to the hairdresser. :D I guess it's just not me it's everyone. Lol