Day #3

Options
Day 3
Tuesday 7/11/17

Activity:
Find something that you like & get moving:)

Walking
Gym
Swimming
Kickboxing
Running
Weights
Dancing
Hiking
Outdoor sports
Crossfit
Riding a bike

Just keep moving :)

I challenge those who don't like to workout to at least go for a 20 minute walk.
Those who already workout to add 5 minutes to whatever it is that you are doing.

If you have a Fitbit add me
Lorysharp@yahoo.com is my email I believe I use for Fitbit

Make today an active day

Replies

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I just did a 20 minute basic workout with nike training. Will be going to the gym tonight so I will add an extra 5 minutes to my workout time tonight. Thanks for the tip.
  • karlakemper
    karlakemper Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I been doing weight training 3 days a week and 3 days cardio on the treadmill. All from my home gym. My challenge is that I have to get up early and get it done before the kids are up. Once the kids are up we get too busy with school work and meals and keeping the house work done. I been trying to get up at 5:00am and get it done.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    No exercise today - leg swollen so took doc's advice: ice, elevate, rest. Stayed within calorie limit though and hopefully tomorrow can at least do chair exercises.
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    No exercise today - leg swollen so took doc's advice: ice, elevate, rest. Stayed within calorie limit though and hopefully tomorrow can at least do chair exercises.

Hope the leg feels better soon!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    I totally understand ... you do what you can

• Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I am doing p90x3 which is 90 days as well! Yesterday was ok but aiming to improve the quality of my foods. Too much processed sugar yesterday ...i guess it's to note and make adjustments.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    I am doing p90x3 which is 90 days as well! Yesterday was ok but aiming to improve the quality of my foods. Too much processed sugar yesterday ...i guess it's to note and make adjustments.
    awesome! Way to go that is one kick my booty workout!
    I bow down to you ! You ROCK!⭐️
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    I been doing weight training 3 days a week and 3 days cardio on the treadmill. All from my home gym. My challenge is that I have to get up early and get it done before the kids are up. Once the kids are up we get too busy with school work and meals and keeping the house work done. I been trying to get up at 5:00am and get it done.
    . Sounds like a great plan! I am not an early bird but I need to get up earlier as well

• pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yoga is my favorite exercise even if I'm not great at it. Keeps my back painless. But I've been dealing with this annoying pain in my neck for a whole week now (bad sleeping habits) and for this reason I wasn't very active last week. However, no matter how much it hurts, I know that being inactive is not going to help me recover, so I just have to push myself and do it anyway.
    Before that, I was doing 30-40 minutes of yoga everyday. Now I'm back at only 20-30. But it's better than nothing, right? As long as I'm consistent at it.
    If my neck improves I'll be back at 30-40 minute sessions next week :smiley:
  • returnofthejedi
    returnofthejedi Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Ate within my calorie budget and logged all.
    Unfortunately I didn't exercise and was not active yesterday. Planning to walk in the evening but thunderstorm happened and walking got a rain check! However, I determined to do better (be more active) from now on, just go ahead and do it when I get a chance and not to wait for the evening (that's being said, I have not done my exercise for today yet!)
    The good part: I am pretty focus, eat healthy and have portion control in mind! Turned down a buffet dinner date with friends (asked if we could go to a restaurant with salad option instead) and ate 1 serving of chips (instead of the whole bag).