FitBit syncing issues today?

Options
MommaGem2017
MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
Anyone else having FitBit sync issues right now? It synced fine most of the day, but stopped about 2 hours ago. I have 1000s of steps to log, so I know how many calories I have left :-0

Replies

• SezxyStef
    SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
    Options
    I found it was a bit slow today...but it did sync.
  • CMB1979
    CMB1979 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Fitbit had server issues for a few hours. It's back up now.
  • agaliotorusso
    agaliotorusso Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My Fitbit steps have transferred over to fitness pal in 3 days...
  • MommaGem2017
    MommaGem2017 Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I tried the disconnect and reconnect my link to FitBit and it finally synced
  • gmpuggles
    gmpuggles Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    Noticed mine isn't syncing today. Perhaps I should try disconnecting and reconnecting it too...
  • tonya19727
    tonya19727 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Mine still isn't syncing today. :(
  • ikgreen1
    ikgreen1 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    i have to disconnect and reconnect mine every day in order for it to sync...its really getting annoying...i have never had a problem with my fitbit syncing to any app except myfitnesspal
  • born4sewing
    born4sewing Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I haven't been able to sync my Fitbit Alta or Aria scales for the past month. Sooo frustrating!! Can't seem to get any answers that I understand on how to fix the problem
  • DeannaNL
    DeannaNL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    I also haven't had any luck syncing mfp with fitbit. I can't find any solutions either...tried unlinking my accounts but that didn't help.
  • theritestuff
    theritestuff Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    I always seem to have issues on and off. At the moment, it seems that my steps / activity is being synced but never gets posted to my timeline. Is there some additional step required for that?
  • joecd4
    joecd4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Generally works but not syncing at all today (8/2)!
  • 5starshelly
    5starshelly Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    How often do the people who work in support come in and check these things? Because I went through all the trouble shooting steps with Fitbit yesterday and it's Syncing with my WW app so I know it's not on fitbit's end. Last time there was an issue I feel like MFP had to resolve it. Is there a way to contact them?
  • dfnewcombe
    dfnewcombe Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Mine is not syncing today- calories in from MFP are flowing to fitbit, but steps and calories burned are not transferring to MFP. I have disconnected and re-connected but no change.
  • heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    Options
    How often do the people who work in support come in and check these things? Because I went through all the trouble shooting steps with Fitbit yesterday and it's Syncing with my WW app so I know it's not on fitbit's end. Last time there was an issue I feel like MFP had to resolve it. Is there a way to contact them?

They do not at all.

You can submit a ticket Help link at top of web page.
  • lexusjade
    lexusjade Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I have been having non-stop issues with my Fitbit synching for about a month now. The only resolution involves resetting the Fitbit. It is very frustrating.
  • GSV3MiaC
    GSV3MiaC Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I'm seeing issues with 'calories from exercise' resetting to earlier time, and then fixing themselves, and then double-entering (one number from earlier PLUS the later number). Been happening on and off for a week or so now. 'refresh page' sometimes fixes it .. then it'll go wrong again next time I enter food.