Logging Sleep when I am awake.

Options
SezxyStef
SezxyStef Posts: 15,268 Member
The last couple of days i have noticed that my fitbit Charge2 is logging me as Asleep when I am not. For example today it logged me as asleep from 6:05 am to 8:09 am...I got up at 6am...and was all over the house getting ready for work...

I have logged this in the fitbit community and I am getting ready to submit to their service desk but wanted to see if anyone else had an issue before I assumed it was my personal device.

PS yes I have made sure it's not on "extra sensitive" setting for sleep....first thing I checked and I did restart it the other day as well.

Replies

• raeleigh26
    raeleigh26 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I've had it happen once. I was definitely awake and it logged 2 hours of sleep.
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    I have a call in with fitbit now as I have done all the trouble shooting I can...Yesterday it logged me asleep for the entire day actually and I can't delete them until I get resolution...oh well.
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options
    I've had it happen occasionally - and it doesn't show any HR info, either, when it logs the fake sleep. Are you seeing no HR info as well?

Once or twice it's logged me as asleep in the middle of the day when I was sitting on the couch, but in those instances, my HR had dropped a lot so I wasn't too surprised by it.

~Lyssa
  • elliej
    elliej Posts: 466 Member
    Options
    I get this most evenings if I watch a movie or read in bed. I'm not a fidgety person and have a low resting heart rate - weird for you if you were rushing around and heart rate was up?
  • SezxyStef
    Options
    elliej wrote: »
    I get this most evenings if I watch a movie or read in bed. I'm not a fidgety person and have a low resting heart rate - weird for you if you were rushing around and heart rate was up?

Yah it's when I am up getting ready for work..they think it's due to me having a flex2 as well...which isn't worn a lot.

They have said it is an "unexpected flaw" and working on it....