Day 88 July 13

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Good morning everyone! I have been MIA most of this week, just logging food and that's it. This never ending project is wearing thin. It's looking good but I just want it done, and my yard back so it doesn't look like a construction company's storage yard. I have a big driveway and parking area but I can hardly find a place to park. My temper is short, I am exhausted, cranky and feel like a whale. My, that is quite the little pity party. I have resigned myself this week that until this finally over, I just need to stop berating myself for gaining all this weight and when life returns to "normal" whatever that is, it will come off again.

Today's goals:
not to rip anyone's head off
appt with my empath/life coach (poor her lol)
kitty cuddles to soothe my soul

Everyone have a wonderful day and the weekend is just around the corner!!!

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 most of the time, when working on big projects, things are worse before they get better. Seems like you're on the last stretch so there's lots to look forward too. When you're ready and able to start back up you're going to crush it!!!

Yesterday was a very active day for me, got all my goals checked plus a long walk to the park. All in all I spent a good long time on my feet. I have been working on improving my "movement diet" by walking barefoot more, standing up more and sitting on the floor more; basically I'm turning primitive :) It was all fun and games until my daughter got hungry late at night and wanted a bowl of cereal... I started craving that while watching her eat but I remembered a little trick I saw and got myself some pickles to munch on. It actually worked :)

Today's another chance to work on my goals: eat within my macros, train, do chin-ups and pull-ups, reach steps, drink all the water and sleep good.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    Options
    @Kenda2427 Sounds like you have a mountain of aggravation there. But once it's finished you will crush it!
    @danelutza19 I like that little trick. I must try that myself.

Doing my best to stay under goal and keep active, but motivation is hard in summer.