Day 5

Options
Day 5

How is everyone feeling ?
Is anyone struggling?
Or is it becoming easier?

For me I was going to go back Keto but decided I want a little bit more carbs then what I was eating on Keto diet. So I meal prepped last night & will be eating several small meals throughout the day. Still eating lower carb.

I washed grapes and I'm freezing them for a snack.

I made crockpot fajita chicken
Also cooked spicy turkey, zucchini & brown rice

Replies

• beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Feeling determined. I have already lost some in the past three months, and it is slowing down now. Am using the check-ins here to help keep me on track and moving forward.

Am getting in enough cardio each day, but goals for the next few weeks are to up my protein intake and increase strength training.
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am mainly watching what I eat and how much I am eatting. I use to eat untill I was overfull. I can start to tell when I am getting full and I now stop when I get to that point. I have been going to the gym every day to work out and lose this weight and also to tone the body. I amnow starting to get the hang of things.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I was behaving "badly" last week, eating more than I should and not exercising enough. Fortunately I didn't gain any weight back but I want to get back on track, no only in loosing weight but most importantly in getting my healthy habits checked. Having said that, I don't want to overwhelm myself either because that's the kind of path that usually ruins my healthy plans.
    So I am basically at the "baby steps" stage again:
    - just do 20 min of yoga
    - avoid junk food, keeping it out of sight and out of mind
    - sticking to 1500 calories per day, preferably from natural/vegetarian options and sources
    - keep myself busy so I don't start eating over boredom!
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Being on here helps me be accountable. I read everyone's posts and think "if they can do it, so can I!"bpfhb85xxcp5.jpg
  • nancy1013k
    nancy1013k Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I started being very serious about losing weight the day before we started this challenge and walked 2ce a day both days. I lost a pound! But I was busy and had to spend the next 3 days at my computer working. I gained most of that pound back
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    They say it takes minimum 3 weeks to form a habit so my goal is to be consistent with calorie tracking and workouts.

Being here helps me stay focused and be accountable.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Day 5

Is anyone struggling?

For me I was going to go back Keto but decided I want a little bit more carbs then what I was eating on Keto diet. So I meal prepped last night & will be eating several small meals throughout the day. Still eating lower carb.

I love frozen grapes...its such a refreshing snack. Your meals sounds delicious ...how many days worth of food do you meal prep? Does it stay in the fridge or do you freeze?
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options

I was behaving "badly" last week, eating more than I should and not exercising enough. Fortunately I didn't gain any weight back but I want to get back on track, no only in loosing weight but most importantly in getting my healthy habits checked. Having said that, I don't want to overwhelm myself either because that's the kind of path that usually ruins my healthy plans.
    So I am basically at the "baby steps" stage again:
    - just do 20 min of yoga
    - avoid junk food, keeping it out of sight and out of mind
    - sticking to 1500 calories per day, preferably from natural/vegetarian options and sources
    - keep myself busy so I don't start eating over boredom!
    I have had bad behavior days.
    - I think we all do. It's getting back into focus & on track... baby steps is ok

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    Day 5

Is anyone struggling?

I love frozen grapes...its such a refreshing snack. Your meals sounds delicious ...how many days worth of food do you meal prep? Does it stay in the fridge or do you freeze?

I meal prep about every 4 days