Day 89: 14 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Hello, flowers. Milestone 9 Weigh in day tomorrow. I haven't made the best of choices this time round, so have a minimal chance of achieving my goal for our Challenge.

:smirk: They say: I dream too big!
:wink: I say: They think too small!!!

:sunglasses: Keep on Dreaming BIG!!!

Milestone 9: 6 - 15 July :sunglasses: Spring refocus on goals :sunglasses:
:heart: Starting Weight on 6/7/2017: 168 lbs
Goal weight: 157 lbs
Weight on 8 July 2017: 166.2 lbs :heart:
Weight on 14 July 2017: 167.4 lbs: :anguished:

Daily Goals
Every day, to help me achieve my weight loss goal, I will:
:star: Prelog food ✅ 9/10 : follow through 7/10
:star: Do 15+ minutes each of Strength 5/10 : Flexibility 5/10
:star: Do 10000+ steps. 8/10
:star: Drink a minimum of 8 cups liquid. 8/10
:star: Take part in Sole Mates/100 More Days Challenges. ✅ 8/10
:star: Refrain from eating after 8 pm 7/10 days each week. 3/7 :naughty:
:star: Refrain from eating after 9pm 3/10 days of my choice each 10 days 5/3 :naughty:

80464089.png

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Miles already in today. I won't make goal this time but I finally got my Mojo back and am back on track.
    Hoping to have my weight down before winter. Our summer has been yucky yesterday we had massive flooding. The major highway in front of the bank looked like a river. Time for me to get moving have a great day everyone!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @2020pinktogo Glad you are back on track. I had to give myself a serious talking to this week, as I was beginning to drift a bit. I am buckling down for the rest of the summer. It's time I finally made my final goal weight. I hope your weather improves, and that the rest of the summer is not so wet for you.

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I am back from camping & had to face the music. I ate & drank & carried on as usual & I my weight is up significantly. This happens to me every year. The stress & lack of time from working a lot, I resort to convenience & end up relaxing with too many drinks.

I slept well while camping so I am relaxed & ready to focus the last 11 days of the challenge on eating & cooking as I know I should. I will weigh & measure & track my food so that I can at least recapture my losses.

This happens every summer. Normally I recommit in September, having gained all of the weight back that I had lost during the winter/early spring. Recommitting now gives me 6 weeks of good weight loss instead of additional gain.

Today's goals:
    -deal with work & issues that came up while I was away
    -Stick to calories & macro goals
    -no alcoholic beverages after work
    -Take supplements
    -drink 3L of water.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@TerriRichardson112 just like seasons in a year, we have our time for accomplishing goals and our time for standing still and finding balance. Both are equally important for success!

@2020pinktogo definitely strike while the iron is hot ;) if you're feeling motivated crush your goals! So nice you're in a better space mentally.

Welcome back @lpeltenburg camping is awesome and having the chance to disconnect and be in nature is priceless. You have a fresh start ahead and you're on high ground so you can see the path clearly. I'm cheering for you!

Yesterday was part crazy and part fantastic. The crazy part was me frantically cleaning the house, making calls and training while cooking. All that so I can clear my afternoon and be free to do only fun stuff. Took a nice walk while my daughter had her gymnastics class then drove straight to the gym and jumped in the pool :) it turned out perfectly. All goals checked.

Today's usually pretty busy but mildly paced so plenty of time to work on my goals: eat within macros, heavy training, chin-ups and pull-ups, cardio, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    Options
    @lpeltenburg Glad you had a good time. We always relax on holiday and invariably the scale goes up. Well done on taking the bull by the horns now, and getting a head start. I am resolved to do the same. And finish this 100 days as strong as I can.

@danelutza19 You certainly smashed those goals yesterday, and I'm sure you will do the same today. Fingers crossed for everyone for the weigh in tomorrow. :kissing_heart: