Day#6

Options
Day 6

Water

Replies

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Yes and plenty of it. Todays plan it so go to the gym and do about 10 to 20 min circuit workout.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Friday is my weigh-in day and I'm down 2 lbs. even with not being able to w/o as much as I would like because of issues with my leg. Water definitely helps to keep me from snacking because if I drink water when I "think" I want to eat it fills me up.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yes I should definitely have more of that. I haven't measured the water I'm drinking and I probably should.
  • Ja8923
    Ja8923 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am trying to drink as much water as I can. I take my water bottle to most of my meetings and keep sipping. I take plenty of sips during my meals. It helps me feel full faster and realize the fulness early. I don't measure how much I'm drinking. But the goal is to continue increasing my intake.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I was bit by a spider last Monday & my foot got worse. I took Benadryl last night. I woke up puffy & holding on to water..
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I was bit by a spider last Monday & my foot got worse. I took Benadryl last night. I woke up puffy & holding on to water..

Omg. Hope you feel better soon
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Feel better! Maybe you should have it checked?
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better @Hauntedhollywood
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Spider bite is going down
    But if it is still there on my next day off I'll go to the doctor