Hey Abel Township

Options
victory68
victory68 Posts: 76 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Just curious how many people actually see this page comment below if you are still here. :)

Replies

• girlgeeklula
    girlgeeklula Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Newbie here. But I'm here.
  • victory68
    Options
    Well hello there :) I think we might be the only ones on the page. I've been doing zombies run for a little while (not too long I'm in season 3) but I promise not to give spoilers :)
  • girlgeeklula
    Options
    It definitely looks that way. I've gone up through a chunk of season two in the past. I'm starting from scratch and it felt good to hear familiar voices and tun from those zombs.
  • victory68
    Options
    I loved season 2! It's fun to start over though. I've started over too and it was so cool to hear little details I had missed the first time around.
  • girlgeeklula
    Options
    They've also updated and changed some of the earlier audio from the original, so going back meant I got to pick that new stuff out. I'm actually eagerly awaiting the update to the 5k training.
  • victory68
    Options
    That's cool! I didn't know they changed it. I've never done the 5k training but I want to. Is it as intriguing as the regular app?
  • girlgeeklula
    Options
    I've never completed it, bit it takes place between the first two episodes. It gives a little more side story and, from the parts I've done, are a bit lighter than the original story.
  • enyagoboom
    enyagoboom Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just completed week one of the C25K and am starting week 2 tomorrow. Are you both still active?
  • girlgeeklula
    Options
    My schedule got all crazy thanks to the Pokemon Go event this weekend. xD So I didn't start the 5k trainer as planned. But I'm going to start it up Sunday morning so I can fit it with my work schedule. ;)
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    awesome! good luck!
  • victory68
    Options
    I'm not allowed to run for 2 weeks :P but as soon as I can I want to start it up as a recovery plan. Good luck with it!
  • girlgeeklula
    Options
    Completed my first of the new 5k trainer. The audio is pretty much the same, but the added features of being more fluid with external music and the stats picture filter are both really nice for runs. :) Got a bit of an extra workout too since a group I go Pokemon Go raiding with was out and we were going to do two, so I ran to the second raid. xD I'm sure they enjoyed me slow running.
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    haha! nice! I had to delay the second week but tomorrow is my next walk/jog and I'm honestly looking forward to it!
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    Hit my week 2 training tonight (third week total) and was able to figure out that I'm essentially doing a 3mph jog, but my pace time has decreased while my distance covered has increased. That was a really nice bonus to the evening!

I also found a park nearby in a school yard that has a track that also has security cameras and lots of families wandering through. Level path too, so it made my walk/run a bit easier because I wasn't worried about dodging cars or people. I'm going to stay there for a couple of weeks before trying other jogs that I've mapped out.

came really close to my 10k steps for the day too! I'm going to try to get in some short walks every couple of hours at work this week.

how are you folks doing?
  • victory68
    Options
    Nice that's awesome!! This is my last week of not being allowed to do anything except super low impact cardio (bonus I'm getting good on a trampoline) but that means I get to start in 6 days!! Keep up the good work fellow fives!
  • enyagoboom
    Options
    We'll be here when you're on the move again @victory68 :D
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Still here, but I play a lot on the unofficial zombies run group on FB
  • GuiMon22
    GuiMon22 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Just got the app a few weeks ago, i love it so much. Normally i can't stand running and try to find substitute cardio routines, but this has made me wanna run all the time!
  • victory68
    Options
    Welcome runner 5! Your story is basically all of our story. Apparently the best C25k program is shooting someone out of a helicopter and then forcing them into one B.A. Dire situation after another. Lol. I'm a huge fan of the app, have fun with it I promise your cardio days will no longer be dull.
  • asp415
    asp415 Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Just got the app a few weeks ago, i love it so much. Normally i can't stand running and try to find substitute cardio routines, but this has made me wanna run all the time!

Welcome 5