Day 7

Options
Day7

How was your week?
Did you have challenges that came up?
What can you change to make next week better?

Was this week easy or hard?

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My week at work was so very stressful.
    I had two cheat meals . Next week I'm going to make sure I am prepared.
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I have myself a pass with room for improvement. Still working on consistency but made good choices with respect to food and still working out.

I do have to do some meal prep tomorrow ...thinking turkey meatballs with zucchini and veggie quinoa chili recipe since I have the ingredients.
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I had a few days were I ate things that I should have not but still went to the gym everyday and worked out for about 2 hours. I don't think that I ever eaten so many salads in my life since I started my weight loss program last month. I have had some hard days since my mom past away in May. There were days this wèek that I did not want to go to the gym but I did it any way.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Pat on the back for going to the gym everyday! So sorry for your loss. Don't beat yourself up for those days when you eat because of your emotions. As long as you get back on track you're doing great! Grieving takes time and we all handle it differently. Will keep you in my prayers.
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Think this week went mostly okay eating/exercise-wise...really need to increase some kind of strength training and didn't do so well there.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Had a pretty good week despite not being able to exercise as much because of my leg. Really stuck to my good eating hence, the 2 lb. weight loss.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This was not an easy week, I'm still having neck pain after 2 weeks and it's been hard to do yoga as I used to, but I am making at least a little bit of progress. This week I lost 1 pound, which is better than zero but it's not as good as my previous weeks.
    To make next week easier I need to buy enough healthy groceries so I make all my meals at home instead of going out or getting food delivered. Even if I try to get the healthy choices from restaurants I have no control over their portions, this is not something I should do too often.
    On the other hand, one more pound and I'll achieve the goal weight I initially intended to reach by July 30! :smile:
    Only 5.5 pounds for my final goal weight.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had a few days were I ate things that I should have not but still went to the gym everyday and worked out for about 2 hours. I don't think that I ever eaten so many salads in my life since I started my weight loss program last month. I have had some hard days since my mom past away in May. There were days this wèek that I did not want to go to the gym but I did it any way.
    Sorry to hear about your mom