Day 91: 16 July 2107

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
Good morning, m'dears. I'm all set for a cracking Milestone 10 in 10 days time. I'm going to give it a ruddy good go!

@lpeltenburg Sometimes we have to take a stand and exercise tough love. You have to consider your own kids first.

@danelutza19 Well done for getting a head start yesterday. I took a leaf out of your book this morning. Lol! Already have strength and flex done and some cardio.
:heart: Have a Blessed Sunday!!! :heart:

Replies

• Lilymay2
    Lilymay2 Posts: 2,524 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. It is supposed to be 29 Celsius today so I am heading out to take my dog for a walk and then finish weeding my garden, and planting my next lettuce, radish and mesculin crop. When it gets too hot this afternoon I will hide in the shop and work on refinishing my old dresser.

Have a great Sunday.
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

Well done on that early start @TerriRichardson112 !!! Have a great day!

@Lilymay2 way to set yourself up for success and getting out before the heat strikes. Refinishing furniture is one of my favorite hobbies too :) have fun!!!

I'm glad I got my cardio done early yesterday because after my daughters doctor app I got super tired. When I think of a perfect day to get tired and hungry, I'm thinking about Saturday :) I upped the carbs for a nice refeed day, got my cravings from the week handled and all in all had a nice easy day.

Today I woke up feeling full and satisfied :) the plan is to bring my macros down to my usual numbers, do chin-ups and pull-ups, reach my steps, lots of water and good sleep. Since the hubby has to work this weekend, there won't be any dedicated family fun activities but I do get to catch up on my reading.

Let's have a fabulous Sunday!!!