Day #9

Options
Day#9 <3<3

Positive Thoughts

Be careful what you tell yourself
Don't beat yourself up if you fall off your plan or don't exercise that day .. pick yourself up and keep going!

Making simple small changes is better then no changes & sometimes small changes add up to big results :)

We've got this!!!
One day at a time

Replies

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Day#9 <3<3

Positive Thoughts

Be careful what you tell yourself
    Don't beat yourself up if you fall off your plan or don't exercise that day .. pick yourself up and keep going!

Making simple small changes is better then no changes & sometimes small changes add up to big results :)

We've got this!!!
    One day at a time

That is a good way of putting it. Small changes can turn out to be the best changes.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yesterday,(Sunday) was terrible. Ate everything but the kitchen sink and maybe a piece of that too! Have to get back on track today.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I had a funeral & two birthday parties on Saturday that was hard.. I drank too much wine
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    Yesterday,(Sunday) was terrible. Ate everything but the kitchen sink and maybe a piece of that too! Have to get back on track today.
    Today is a new day

• GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Had a good day - exercised AND stayed within my calorie limit! At 71 it's sometimes hard to exercise because of health issues with my legs after a bad fall 2 yrs. ago but I keep trying. Got to keep up with you young'uns!
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was a great day. I'm having a lot of fun with the Fitbit challenge!
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Depleted myself a bit on Sunday then was over-hungry yesterday and over my limit. Did MAKE myself go for a bike ride last night to burn some off...then back at it today.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    Depleted myself a bit on Sunday then was over-hungry yesterday and over my limit. Did MAKE myself go for a bike ride last night to burn some off...then back at it today.
    love that you just dust yourself off & keep going !
    Good for you for getting the bike ride in!

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Yesterday was a great day. I'm having a lot of fun with the Fitbit challenge!
    me too
    I slept in today so I have a lot of catching up to do lol
    Cheers to walking
    It's free & good for u