Day 92: July 17

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
Good morning flowers!!!

I'm first on Monday morning :o this is pretty cool!

Yesterday turned out nicely, the day was mellow and that was perfect since my energy tank was empty. We got to take a nice walk to the park, macros were good and all goals achieved.

Today's a big day for us since we are getting all the formalities done so our daughter can begin to attend school. She will be in first grade this fall and I have emotions galore.
The goals for today are eat within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, cardio, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Monday and start this new week with a bang!!!

Replies

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Goodness I completely missed Milestone 9 and it was on my birthday so you would think I would have remembered. I will not likely be able to update until tomorrow morning, been super busy at work today.

First day of school often plays on moms emotions. Mine, and my mother's, were to always jump for joy but we knew lots of moms who would be crying when the little ones went off to school. It runs the range from exhilarated to devastated. I am sure you will have lots but pride in your daughter will be the big one.

Well after 10 weeks of hard work and delays and mud galore the work is almost complete just a few finishing touches and we are thrilled with the results. Add to the fact it was my birthday this weekend, we shall just say lots of celebrating was done all weekend. So food and drink aplenty.

Now its time to get back to business. I know this challenge is shot but if I can get back into the groove, I plan to kick butt in the next one!

Have a Magnificent Monday everyone!