Day 93: 18 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
@danelutza19 I had to laugh when I logged in here this morning and saw your post. I typed up a lovely post yesterday, but must have hit Done instead of Post Reply. I do that a lot, but I'm learning to Copy as I go along. It's a big thing when our babies start school. They grow so quickly. You must be so proud to see her developing.
@Kenda2427 Belated Happy Birthday. Congrats on a successful completion of your renovations. You must be so glad that the disruption is at an end.

I have also had an up and down time on this challenge, but I am holding steady at the minute. I am looking forward to joining you on the next phase.

Today we are going on a family picnic lunch where the green Glens of Antrim sweep down to the sea. I am packing healthy food and will walk off any indulgences.

:sunglasses: Have a Terrific Tuesday. :sunglasses:

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Well my brother is coming in this weekend with his family. Part of me is glad for my parents sake the other part of me is like OMG my sister just left my aunt & uncle are here now they leave and my brother comes in my mom is exhausted. No problem I will pick up the pieces when it's over.

This challenge has been rough for me too but I will be so ready to tackle the next.

The first day of school seems like so long ago. Right now my daughter is working on her PhD. One of these days the bills will end . My mom keeps telling me there is light at the end of the tunnel. Lol

I am doing well with getting up early and doing my miles.
    We had lots of flooding the other day and I hate to say it but it looks like rain this morning. So far we have not had a great summer it has been very wet.
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

@TerriRichardson112 : I have hit done so many times on posts. Good idea about copying as you go
    @Kenda2427: happy belated birthday!
    @danelutza19 : good luck with your daughter starting school!

I feel like I am getting back in the grove of healthy eating, but I am very far from my goal...
    Sunday I spent the morning cleaning up our front gardens that had gotten over grown. It was a lot of work, but I am happy it is done. Next week will be reserved for the backyard'. We have had so much rain this year that everything is growing out of control

Yesterday I took my daughter to get her G1 license (learners permit). Today I will take her driving in a parking lot. Should be a real test of my patience! She caught on to driving a snowmobile during the winter so hopefully she will be fine.

My goals for today are to keep macros & electrolytes in check, do invoicing at work, cook according to meal plan, & go to bed at a decent time

Have s great day!
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning all. Thank you for the birthday wishes. I will be glad when this challenge is over, it has been an epic fail for me whereas the last one I kicked butt lol
    So ready to have this one done and start a new one soon.

I have known I was exhausted but yesterday it hit me hard just how done in I am. Nodding off while driving, extremely dangerous and scary. Went home and actually had a nap. Still couldn't get up at 4:30 this morning, slept till 5:30. So I think this week's focus will be on resting and getting my head and body back in line. Then I can start getting back into my gym for my morning cardio to kick start the day and restart my strength training.

Today's goals:
    mindful choices
    eat what I brought to work
    reflexology apt
    some light housework
    early bed

@lpeltenburg time passes so fast doesn't it? I remember my baby's first day of school, the day he got his license, graduation and now he will be 28 tomorrow! Good luck with the driving lesson today!

Have a Terrific Tuesday!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@Kenda2427 Happy belated birthday!!! I guess this weekend was the culmination point of your summer with projects seeing their end and the burden being lifted. A week to let go of stress sounds great!

I don't know why, but the summer challenges are my jam. Somehow despite the ups and downs, I feel motivated and stay pretty consistent. I surpassed my original goal for the challenge and I want to get as close as possible to my big mark of 100 lb total loss.

Yesterday turned out really good, got everything accomplished. I was so not feeling my training by the end of the day. I took it easy and focused on my main movements and things turned out ok :)

Today's goals are the usual ones: eat within macros, train, do chin-ups and pull-ups, reach steps, lots of water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!