Day 94: 19 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Drat!!! Under-hydration, and too many carbs yesterday have left me feeling a tad bloated and sluggish this morning, and scuppered my downward progress. Oh well, back to basics today. Balance macros/micros; 10000+ steps; 20 strength ✅; 20 flex.

@danelutza19 I'm not surprised that you have surpassed your goal. You work so consistently, you have earned that success. You will achieve that 100 lost goal! I need a little of your iron determination!

@2020pinktogo WOW! That's quite a schedule! My granddaughter is about to start her PhD in September. It seems like no time since I first held her in my arms. Time just flies! Lol!
@lpeltenburg I'm monitoring my macros/micros and weight at the minute. It's has made it so obvious why my weight is fluctuating. Now all I have to do is pay heed to it. Easier said than done.
@Kenda2427 Listening to your body is good. A bout of R&R will do you the power of good. And best wishes to the birthday boy!

We had a fabulous family outing yesterday. A walk in the Forest, then a stroll round the walled garden at Glenarm Castle on the North Antrim Coast, with views of Scotland across the Irish Sea. I love where I live.

7o9szhwj2jas.jpg

Grocery day today, so restocking the larder with healthy food is my focus. It's dull and windy outside, so I will be working on chores indoors for most of the day.

Replies

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone sorry I haven't been around yet this last week. I will get caught up later. And fill you in on my last week.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 those pictures are gorgeous, I can see why you love where you live. It is on my bucket list to get to Europe sometime. I love history and Europe is loaded with history, castles, cathedrals, oh my..someday.
    Here in Canada we are just celebrating our 150th birthday, so not much old stuff around here, especially in Alberta and it wasn't settled until then. At least Nova Scotia, where I came from, we had a little bit more history as we were settled much earlier.

Starting to feel a little bit better, I am going to continue with the taking it easy and getting proper rest to recharge my body.

Today's goals:
    eat healthier
    fluids
    some gardening
    early bed

Have a Wonderful Wednesday!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

@TerriRichardson112 I love those pictures and I'm totally charmed by your surroundings. It makes a huge difference in the quality of life when we learn to appreciate our home and everything around it.
    Good idea to return to basics and give yourself a clean slate.
    As for determination, I don't rely on it much, it's mostly just a collection of valuable lessons and nice habits.

@Kenda2427 good on you for listening to your body and going easy. Recovery is what builds us stronger!!!

Yesterday turned out fantastic. Got done early with the training, cooked something yummy, got a long walk in while my daughter had her gymnastics class and then drove straight to the gym to play in the pool until it got dark. Summer days make me feel like I can do everything :) I had a cool moment last nights when I realized that I walked a long time in the heat while wearing a long dress and there were no marks, irritation or redness on my inner thighs - sweet victory!!!

Today's goals are all the usual ones: eat within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, cardio day, steps, water and getting to sleep a little earlier.

Let's have a fabulous Wednesday!!!