Day 11

Options
day 11
Hello .. happy day 11

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Ha ha I wrote an entire paragraph & guess what ... it didn't even post ... lol
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Hey ...dont you hate when that happens?!?
    I wasn't logging for a bit as I was sick. I have been consistent with my calorie intake but not with my workout as I wasn't well and my body needed a rest. Today I am feeling 90% there so back to my regime.

How has everyone been doing?
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    I wasn't logging for a bit as I was sick. I have been consistent with my calorie intake but not with my workout as I wasn't well and my body needed a rest. Today I am feeling 90% there so back to my regime.

being sick is hard
    Hope you are feeling better

• pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Sorry about that
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options

Sorry about that
    I was sick in June and on a logging streak .. one day not logging ended that lol

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options

sometimes life is hectic as well and you just don't remember to log