Day 95: 20 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,093 Member
Good morning, flowers.

@MonicaA2013 Nice to see you back. Hope things are going well for you.
@Kenda2427 Ireland is quite small, so it's possible to fit a lot in when you visit. There are still lots of quaint areas off the beaten track. Glad to hear that your R&R is paying dividends.
@danelutza19 It's good to get the training out of the way early. And summer walks and swimming sound like idyllic pastimes. I have some lacy shorts I wear under dresses to combat heat rash. Nice and loose and cool.

I had a good day yesterday. Managing to slowly shift my overages of the last few weeks. Got lots done indoors as it was mostly a wet day. This morning it's hot and sunny again, so planning a walk mid morning if it holds up. In the meantime, I am off to do some leg work and yoga.

:sunglasses: Asta la vista! Have a great day! :sunglasses:

Replies

• LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Good morning all!

I wrote a long post & pressed done, but wanted to drop back in and say hi. Hopefully that does not happen again.

My daughter asked me to show her how to weight lift at the gym this morning before work. I hope we have time to go because I am ready to start weight lifting again.

I also believe I am retaining water due to TOM. My period was 2 weeks late & now very light. I expect they I am nearing the end of these monthly visits (2 pregnancy tests confirm I am not prego thank goodness!). My mom started missing periods & going through changes at 47, so the timing is right. Oh the joys of being a woman!

Have a great day! DD is up so off to the gym we go!

• Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!
    @TerriRichardson112 Ireland is definitely on our bucket list!
    @lpeltenburg isn't it beyond annoying when you write a big post and then boom it disappears! Happens far too often.

Today is very smoky here, huge fires in the neighboring province of BC and the smoke has drifted here. Last year it was fires up north that caused massive destruction, this year it is British Columbia. Fires and Mother Nature can be a terrifying duo.

Had a decent day, not stellar but did clean up the last of all the birthday treats, so those temptations are now out of the house, in my belly but out of the house :p

Was outside gardening all evening that was nice. Really enjoying the sounds of my new water feature. Very soothing.

I went completely out of my comfort zone yesterday and registered for a 1/2 marathon in the mountains for next June. Now that is a huge challenge, so I will definitely need these 10 lbs. off and get in shape. I have never run more than a 5k race but I survived the Spartan Beast and that was 28k so if I train hard I know I can do it. My time will be another story lol

Today's goals:
    Eat sensible
    hot yoga
    clean out closets so hubby can start work on my trmt room
    good night sleep

Have a wonderful day everyone!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

Well done keeping busy @TerriRichardson112 and making the best of a rainy day! Have a fun yoga session!

@lpeltenburg it's great when you get to inspire others to join your fitness and while doing that you're also motivating yourself :) The joys of being a woman are truly never ending.... may you have the patience to go through all the natural transitions smoothly.

@Kenda2427 I like it when you set awesome goals; the race will give you something exiting to work towards and it will be an accomplishment you can be proud of forever. As far as left over treats, I do the same thing: eat as soon as possible and get them over with ;)

Yesterday was cute, got to experience summer like the previous years, taking my daughter to the little neighborhood park pool where I get to sit in the sun and watch her play. Everything on the list got done but had a killer appetite come dinner and went over on the carbs.

Today's plans look good, I want to maintain my regular macro balance, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and sleep- even with going to bed early, I still wake up as soon as I hit 7 hours. I'm just going to accept that for now that's what my body wants.

Let's have a fabulous Thursday!!!