Day 96 July 21

Options
Kenda2427
Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
Happy Friday everyone!

It's finally almost the weekend. I feel more rested than I was so tomorrow I will begin exercising again. Got a 6 am date with a workout group to go trail running tomorrow morning.

Today's goals are very simple:
eat sensibly
hot yoga 10,000 steps
mow the lawn if its dry enough

Have a wonderful day and let's usher in the weekend on a high note!

Have a Freaking Fabulous Friday Friends! :)

Replies

• danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!

When time flies nothing can stop it :) I can't believe we are 4 days away from the end of the challenge and I haven't made any plans for the next one. Traditionally, we start the big one for the last 100 days of the year at the end of September but that leaves us with a gap between now and then. So, we could do a small half a challenge for 50 days from Monday July 31st until September 18th. What are you feelings on this? Should we do it or just take a break for the Summer?

@Kenda2427 seems like everything is rainbows in your world right now :) keep on killing it !!!

Yesterday was fantastic goal wise. Got everything done and at the end of the day I actually collapsed in bed. Such a rewarding feeling to go to bed satisfied with all the work.

Today's the last training day of the week and usually a hefty load so the sooner I plan on taking my time and making it count. The goals are as usual: eat within macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, cardio, steps, water and good sleep.

Let's have a fabulous Friday!!!