Day 98: July 23

Options
danelutza19
danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
Good morning flowers!!!

Glad everyone is on board with a new challenge :)
I will set it up later today and have the link active and posted in the announcement category.

Yesterday was as good as it gets. Active and fun all day with nice macros.

Today's finally time for family fun. We're driving to the Waterpark capital of the world: the best part of the Summer. I did as many chin-ups and pull-ups as I could before we left and for the rest of the day I just want to eat good, stick to the plan and enjoy everything.

Let's have a fabulous Sunday!!!

Replies

• GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 36,375 Member
    Options
    Morning,

@danelutza19, enjoy your day at the water park!!!!!!

I'm sitting finishing up my coffee, about to head out in the next hour. So much much had gone on theses last few weeks. I'm just going to give the last 4 or 5 days, worth, lol. I've been able to get my workouts in but my diet hadn't been the best, :#:'(:# .

My husband runs the senior games for table tennis in Washington State it was held Thursday - Saturday. This meant a lot of eating out so my intentions were in the mornings but at night it went down hill. Oh well, I have about a 1 1/2 weeks before we head on vacation for 1 1/2 weeks. It's time to buckle down.
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie it has certainly been a busy few weeks, being out of town and/or just plain busy makes difficult to stay focused
    @danelutza19 you have the most fun in your days, I get envious lol

I have had a very busy day so far. Got up and ben going full tilt. I am recharged and ready to roll again for the next challenge.

Todays goals:
    Go for a run - done even in the rain
    Yoga - done
    Groceries - done
    Meal prep
    Baking
    Bag hay for week
    Get ready for the work week
    Clean my new painted new Reiki room

Have a wonderful Sunday everyone!!
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,372 Member
    Options
    @GrandmaJackie Look like you have busy time ahead. Have fun on that holiday. I'm heading off on 16 August for a week with my elder girls and her 3. We have rented a house in a small village on the Causeway Coast.

Busy day today with family. Over indulged on sweets but still comfortably under goal. Just managed to hit my step goal and off to bed now.