Day 16

Options
Day 16

Happy Monday :)
I hope everyone had a great weekend.

Make sure you take pictures of yourself during the 12 weeks...
It's great to see changes in yourself.

Pay attention to how clothes fit.

How you feel.

Sometimes it's not about the weight.. it's a combination of everything.

Building a happy & heathy life

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    My weekend :)
  • Ja8923
    Ja8923 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Last week has not been great for me. I was stressed at work and tired too. I didn't log in my meals as I knew I was eating too much - without working out. But, this is a new week! Not too late to restart my workout sessions and healthy meals.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Didn't lose anything last week - think it was due to all the fluid in my leg. Swelling down quite a bit and weight where it was last week so I think this week will show a change on the scale I hope. Found a really good chair xcersize whole body routine that burns 240 calories so need to stick with that till leg gets better.
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    Didn't lose anything last week - think it was due to all the fluid in my leg. Swelling down quite a bit and weight where it was last week so I think this week will show a change on the scale I hope. Found a really good chair xcersize whole body routine that burns 240 calories so need to stick with that till leg gets better.

Physical challenges are so difficult when trying to get in shape - I had some significant joint issues that prevented me from doing my daily walks, and that is when I discovered water aerobics and eventually started swimming laps (slowly!). Good for you for sticking with it and finding an exercise routine that will work for you as you are healing.
  • beckyr06
    Options
    My weekend :)

Beautiful!
  • Whey115
    Whey115 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I didn't lose much either but I have not been as consistent as I want to be. I did expect a slight increase in weight as I have changed my workout regimen. You are right...i should take pics and measurements.
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds last week. Today was the first time in 3 weeks that I have not gone to the gym. I have been cleaning in when I say cleaning I mean deep cleaning my room before my life is full of school work. I am a student at ETSU! So today I skipped the gym since I have been cleaning non stop.
  • beckyr06
    Options
    Great job - congratulations!
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    carolinagirl - you are awesome! Congratulations!! I have to say you young folks keep me inspired. Didn't sleep well last night and just felt lousy today but even though I was going to not exercise I ended up doing a half hour of chair yoga because you all keep me accountable.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Ja8923 wrote: »
    Last week has not been great for me. I was stressed at work and tired too. I didn't log in my meals as I knew I was eating too much - without working out. But, this is a new week! Not too late to restart my workout sessions and healthy meals.
    You are right .. today is a new day & this is a new week
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    I lost 5 pounds last week. Today was the first time in 3 weeks that I have not gone to the gym. I have been cleaning in when I say cleaning I mean deep cleaning my room before my life is full of school work. I am a student at ETSU! So today I skipped the gym since I have been cleaning non stop.
    Way to go
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    carolinagirl - you are awesome! Congratulations!! I have to say you young folks keep me inspired. Didn't sleep well last night and just felt lousy today but even though I was going to not exercise I ended up doing a half hour of chair yoga because you all keep me accountable.
    any movement is always better then no movement .. I'm sorry that you felt lousy. Today is a new day

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Whey115 wrote: »
    I didn't lose much either but I have not been as consistent as I want to be. I did expect a slight increase in weight as I have changed my workout regimen. You are right...i should take pics and measurements.
    having consistency is the key! That's a great accomplishment !!!
    It grows into a good habit & results will just happen. Way to go

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »

Physical challenges are so difficult when trying to get in shape - I had some significant joint issues that prevented me from doing my daily walks, and that is when I discovered water aerobics and eventually started swimming laps (slowly!). Good for you for sticking with it and finding an exercise routine that will work for you as you are healing.
    I have joint issues & swelling as well
    My legs & back bother me.
    Water exercises are great