Day 100: 25 July 2017

Options
TerriRichardson112
TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
edited July 2017 in Social Groups
Milestone 10 Weigh-in: It's been a roller-coaster 100 days for me. I was wildly optimistic about my goal for this phase, but I did lose a little weight. It's so difficult to lose those last few lbs, but I just have to buckle down and get on with it.

@danelutza19 :heart: the Restart title.
@2020pinktogo It's nice to see family, but sometimes it's nicer to see them go! Lol!
@Kenda2427 I find that if I do a lot of exercise over a few days, weight does tend to go up as I think the muscles may be retaining water to help with repair.
@lpeltenburg High 5! For holding steady. Not an easy task!
@ariel1116 Welcome back. It's great when that holiday excess baggage disappears!

There are so many things lying in wait to derail our efforts! It's my wedding anniversary today, and we are going out to lunch with family to my favourite restaurant. C'est la vie! At least I have time to repair any damage before we restart our Beach Bunny phase!

:sunglasses: Have a great Milestone Day! :sunglasses:

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    I'm so sorry I haven't been as active as I would have liked. So much has been going on here at home and with the kids being on their summer break it hasn't been easy to keep up with my groups. I am still here weighin in and reading you all. I am excited to continue on the next challenge with you all! You have all done an amazing job these last 100 days. You pushed though all those struggles and had many successes as well.

Happy Milestone day!!
  • LisaPower123
    LisaPower123 Posts: 1,837 Member
    Options
    Happy milestone day!

Great job to everyone for sticking out another 100 days of dedication to health.

I did not meet my goal, but I lost a little & almost maintained my loss. Baby steps will the key to success for me anyway.

Happy anniversary @TerriRichardson112 !
  • Kenda2427
    Kenda2427 Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    @TerriRichardson112 Happy Anniversary!
    @mari_Moulin you are still here with us even if you don't post daily. Life gets hectic especially in the summer when you have kids.
    @lpeltenburg slow and steady wins the race, you are doing great.

I am glad this challenge is over. I have had a poor one, my head is back in the game now and ready to start a fresh challenge. I was up on the weekend despite lots of activity, attributed it to water retention. Was sure I would be down today but was up another pound! However, my muscles are letting me know they are not happy with me working them after giving them such a long break. Well suck it up muscles, I am going to be working you now that life is returning to "semi-normal". Once this wedding is over Aug 12, I can breath a huge sigh of relief and have that huge pressure off my shoulders. Hubby's birthday is the next day, then life becomes ours again.

Today's goals:
    stay under calories
    try to hydrate to get rid of this water weight
    10,000 steps
    IKEA at noon
    Running Plus class tonight

Have a super fabulous day flowers!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,928 Member
    Options
    Happy anniversary @TerriRichardson112, my friend!!!!!!

I'm up from my starting weight, yes @Kenda2427 life got in the way too for me! Next Thursday we're leaving BUT I'm going STAY focused!!!!!!!! Sorry this is a lot of babbling, still trying to wake up. I need to start checking in first thing before life gets in the way!

Today's goals.
    1. Early workout
    2. NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING
    3. Yoga tonight (get my gear ready for vacation, yoga on the beach)
    4. Grocery shop for healthy snacks

Let's make this happen!

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    OOps @TerriRichardson112 I forgot to wish you a Happy Anniversary!!!
  • danelutza19
    danelutza19 Posts: 2,025 Member
    Options
    Good morning flowers!!!!

I'm super exited for all of us to have made it yet another 100 days. The scale goes up and down, priorities wave and forge new paths but as long as we are still here trying we are succeeding!!! Congratulations to everyone!!!!

@TerriRichardson112 Happy Anniversary!!! May you have a great day!

@mari_moulin you should be so proud of everything you have accomplished this challenge. You went through a lot and yet your boat is still floating :) well done!!!

@lpeltenburg awesome consistency!!! I know you have worked hard and got quite busy but despite all that, you proved to yourself that nothing takes away the progress you have made!

@Kenda2427 between the house projects and the deadlines you had, I think you can step away from this challenge with your head held high because you did the best you could! This was the stepping stone for next faze.

@GrandmaJackie you were great throughout this challenge and kept a regular exercise schedule! The scale may not tell the whole truth but you are better today than 100 days ago!!!

Yesterday was so busy and crazy. I got everything done a little late but it was done nonetheless :) The scale dropped by 3.6lb : I don't think I ever had such a big whoosh before. Things are moving in the right direction and I'm proud to have hit and surpassed my big goal of 2017 chin-ups in 2017 as well as loosing the weight I wanted.

Today I'm going to strive for the same goals as usual: eat within my macros, train, chin-ups and pull-ups, steps, water and good sleep with an earlier bed time.

Let's have a fabulous Tuesday!!!
    See you in the next one!

• TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,098 Member
    edited July 2017
    Options
    Good evening, prospective Beach Babes!

Well done everyone! We may not all have had the movement on the scale we were hoping for, but we are still champions for hanging in there!
    Thank you all for your good wishes. We had a very Happy Anniversary!!! And hope to have many more!!!

@mari_moulin Despite all the adversities, you stuck with it.

@lpeltenburg A loss is a loss. And you worked hard to get it, so don't put yourself down, Hun.

@Kenda2427 With all you had to deal with, you still kept it going. And once all the excitement dies down you can get back to business again.

@GrandmaJackie You are a tower of strength in any challenge you take part in. Real life interrupts our journey, but does not derail it.

@danelutza19 Congrats on hitting those goals. Your eternal optimism and positive energy is such a booster for us all.

Our journey continues, onwards and upwards! Or should I say downwards, scale wise? Lol!

• MonicaA2013
    MonicaA2013 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    WELL DONE TO YOU ALL !!!

The last few weeks have been tough for me as well. LIFE is SUCH a PAIN at times..LOL I did NOT reach my goal BUT I DID lose and that is the main thing. SO Onward and Downward as we say here. Next challenge here I come And THIS time I WILL reach my goal !! See you all in a week when the new challenge begins. <3<3