August 17 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• shonat11
    shonat11 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 . Scary! Well done for running back and hope you're not too sore. I avoided the woods today as it was quite wet and windy here.
    @RangerRickL .Thank YOU! I do enjoy the UAC friendship.
    @trixsey1 . Sounds like lots of exercise. Well done!

It's 3x YES for me today. Under calorie budget, all tracked and a 30m walk in spite of poor weather. I actually walked some more this evening (round my kitchen table ) .
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tracking: Yes. Even the chocolate I couldn't resist when my niece asked if I'd share half in her cunning way of getting to let her have it! She's a healthy active kid so I treated her.
    Calories: yes but had to forego the planned noodles in sesame seeds and oilwith my dinner and just have the sauce due to the earlier treat and bigger lunch than planned. My husband was happy to get my share.
    Exercise: here's the exciting bit...(for me anyway!) A 60min spinning class! First time in about 2 a half years! I'm tomato red and so sweaty as I type this. I loved it! Hmm this free 12day gym pass is doing what they want it to do as I'm already thinking if there's any possible way I could find the monthly fee or payg fees. There isn't. But I'm going to enjoy it. I'm booked into aerobics, spinning and yoga over the next 3 days. :)

Thank you @RangerRickL and all of you for our amazing uac group! Hope you had a great day!
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Mainly did yard work at my grandmas old house as Im getting it ready for an estate auction
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (84.94 / 140) Mile Goal

Tons of pushmowing and weedeating. I'm sore haha.
  • Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,291 Member
    Options
    3 yesses for me today

my exercise was only stretching due to feeling ill .. just trying to burn a few calories gently at the moment :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Just barely, but yes.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..60 minutes strength training, 60 minutes walking.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Using Pass Day 3

I really had no excuse. I only had 250 calories left because my lunch had way too many calories, and I was so hungry for dinner. This was also the first time I didn't get any form of exercise in for the month, except for light house cleaning. To be successful, I'm really going to have to make sure I burn a lot of calories from exercise on my weekly date meal evenings with hubby.
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    17- August-2017

I met all goals for exercise, calories, and tracking, today. Circuit trading for 62 minutes. Also did 7500 steps while wearing my weights.

Cheers, all!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    It's been a long long day with lots of stresses.
    Yes X 3.
    I'm traveling tomorrow to work with a friend's law firm and spend time at his home.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,284 Member
    Options
    I honestly can't remember when i last checked in to anything.Have been sick for almost a week now... Finally was able to get out of bed today...mind you it was just to walk to the couch...but it was something.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    l9mtpqx932bt.jpg

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. A dog walk and an evening walk at the Wetlands. Plenty of cotton tail rabbits about.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, although I used my budget quite early today

Yesterday, I posted my NSV was buying a smaller size work trouser for a good price. However, this morning a found a note I had written in Dec 2015. Here's what it said 'my body is crying out for me to lose weight and take the strain off. I hurt in too many places:- hip, elbow, calf, knee, shoulder - you name it'. I really thought about how I felt then, I couldn't walk my big dog because any pull on the lead hurt my elbow and shoulder. I also have osteoarthritis which was exacerbated by my weight and made walking really painful.

Here's where I am today, 50lbs (3st 8lbs / 22.7kg?) lighter and completely pain free. I still don't walk my big dog, he walks with hubby, I walk with Poppy who is a med size Staffie, we both have little legs and bring up the rear, lol! That's my true NSV. If @RangerRickL hadn't posed the question, I wouldn't have given that note a second thought, so thank you!
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    3 yesses today. Enjoyed a 37 minute bike ride then a walk with my youngest to the library and grocery store. Tomorrow morning we leave on our last bit of summer travelling. Headed to the in laws for the weekend and then my parents for a few days. Both places will have delicious food and goodies... feeling confident that the accountability of this group will stop me from going overboard though I won't be surprised if I end up taking a pass day or two.
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options

tired tonight so just a quick check-in :)

exercise yes walking
    calories burned 569
    consumed 1646/1490 used 160 from my exercise bank
    tracked yes everything
    water 12 glasses

Good night everyone!
  • cc3833
    cc3833 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Jumped my horse and took pups on a 30 min walk
    Tracked: Everything
    Calories: within range
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Aug 17th
    Exercise: see below*
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

*Due to getting into a small car accident yesterday I have to pass cuz I was in the ER getting checked out for many hours and was not able to get my exercise in. I got rear ended pretty hard, not a lot of damage and I only have some whiplash stuff but it took up a lot of time.
    Blah....