August 12 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• Ready365
    Ready365 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    5tzjajatyy0n.gif

Just to clarify: The Winner's Circle is a great goal.
    As long as you are working to build the great UAC healthy habits, you don't need to leave the UAC even when you have more than 3 Pass days/month.
    It's against the Doctor's orders!!!

I know.. but unfortunately I am out of passes.. no winners circle this month!
  • fightingthetideofaging
    fightingthetideofaging Posts: 470 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    @lamlam2013 - Happy Anniversary!
    @pribud - Great to hear how well you did on the walk! Brought me a smile reading how lunch went, Whooop!!
    @trixsey1 - Way to go topping the PB..really great day of exercise!
    @Sandera2 - Woo hoooo, the hiking bug is a good one to catch!!
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes..90 minute walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,287 Member
    Options
    @pribud what a fantastic day ... fish and chips AND within calories .. and also a MASSIVE well done on the 2KM walk

• SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Got 2 miles in and some bodyweight training gonna hike again on monday
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (50.24 / 140) Mile Goal
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Dog walk plus a walk over the Wetlands before it got too hot

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, my best friend left to go home today (she lives between London and Singapore) and I ate my feelings

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes, it's not pretty

3rd pass day. I am out of the winners circle but I am going to keep posting B)
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    3 yesses today. A windy 15km bike with a partially flat tire! Totally forgot to fill it before I headed out. Rode fine, just a bit more resistance than usual.
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL: I love the Dr. Who reference! Happy Birthday Weekend to you!
    @pribud: Your enthusiasm is so fun! Congrats on your NSV!
    @lamlam2013: Happy Anniversary!
    @Slimpossible007: I hope you heal quickly!

My husband took off today on a 3 week overseas vacation with his 88 year old mom. She's really an inspiration; she takes Tai Chi and tap dancing, plus volunteers at a local food bank! I've cleaned out the fridge and freezer of all junk food and had tons of time to exercise.
    Yes x 3! :)
  • getrealgirl
    getrealgirl Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    A gorgeous day in Tacoma! It rained just a little in the middle of the night and our air is finally feeling cleaner. First day I have been able to see Mt. Rainier since the wildfires began in B.C.

Exercise~ Daily Stretch and then Strong Curves Program today. Added weight to my Bench Press and Dead Lifts, but still struggling with lunges. My right knee started hurting pretty bad. I decided I would ditch the lunges and just do some squats. Nope-same pain in right knee. Finished everything else, but not pushing it on the knee issue. Also did 195 crunches for the Ab Challenge that I joined for this month. I am really not finding it all that challenging, but I will finish it because I am not a quitter.

Tracking~all on track according to my phone! The laptop version of MFP is trying to say I went over by one. I obviously need a new laptop!

Calories-0 left

Did not weigh today after the pizza last night. Even though the pizza fit my calories, I knew the second I woke up that I was retaining water. I do not do well with too much salt at all! Weighing in first thing tomorrow to make sure I am still in my maintenance range.