August 9 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3 for yesterday I had to skip lunch in order to come home and repack my husband s wound. The Dr. told him I do a great job I need to continue for 2 more weeks. Either I am going to get use to it or just be very nauseous till it's over. I will check in when I can.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    August 9
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 7 Km in 58 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Short meetings in city today. Got home in time to take a walk before attending daughters music recital (she did really well).

Struggled to get to calorie target today. May have to look at how to get more without adding empty calories.

Great group of friends here at UAC. So willing to be there for each other.

@SimonsChange. Amazing and inspiring change. Looking fantastic. Seems like you have found some incredible places to hike.
    @pribud. Sure you will see 30 by then end of the month. Youa re doing great.
    @fitastic2day. Great NSV fitting into smaller size. Feels great doesn't it.
    @getrealgirl. 20yo do make everything look easy. I can barely remember being 20, but I can identify with your son. I now need MFP to ensure I eat enough (well I did today).
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    @sandera2: Lovely piccie of your woofie. So cute! Glad you found a nice place to take a walk, it does look lovely there.
    @Marthall : I usually take a photo of anything I find intriguing, like the brick work of that railway bridge. Unfortunately, the tracks above have long since been abandoned and either left to over grow or converted into trails for walkers/cyclist.
    @fitastic2day: Well done on your NSV! Feels good to drop a size doesn't it!
    @Pribud: Congrats on the weight loss! That 30lb mark will be yours in no time!

August 9th

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes.

Walking/cycling:-
    Had a bike ride this morning, 1hr 20mins down the bike trail and lots of hills! My thigh muscles and butt is killing me, lol.
    Nice walk with the woofies, 3hrs of woodland trails, not so many hills this time!

Total steps walked today: 20,010
    Total calories burned: 1382
    Total calories consumed: 1184 / 1320

Hope everyone has had a good day today........xx
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yep...30 minutes C25K training, and a brisk 3 hour walk.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. 14km bike ride and a nice long family walk.
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Dog walk and a 4 mile walk around the Wetlands
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes. Biked with the fam.
    Calories?: No :(
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3

I struggled with food and drink today. I got roughed up by my boss in a meeting, then had a passive-aggressive colleague mess with me. I felt beaten up, and by the time I got home I reached for the wine, ordered a pizza and went for it! Thanks to the inspiring, hiking UAC members, I didn't kill the bottle of wine, and instead went for a 2nd hike with my dog and a friend. I feel lousy about my day, but I'm under calories (barely), tracked and exercised. Today was a close call. Work stress is my demon.