August 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    What are you want us to hold you accountable for this month? Goals should be realistic and attainable...
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I need to be more accountable around my food and mindless snacking as my new good eating is starting to slip back a little

Exercise: cycling to work and 15 minutes of strength
    Tracking: good
    Calories: just squeaked in following mindless evening snacking
  • pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone. Lots of pass days used yesterday. Just a reminder that was yesterday and in the past leave it there and bless this wonderful Monday morning, a new beginning. I will be checking in tonight to read about your successes and to share mine! WE CAN DO THIS! :)
    I just found this on my home page and was wondering if this has happened with anyone else.

pribud 11 minutes ago
    burned 952 calories doing 230 minutes of cardio exercises, including "Cleaning, light, moderate effort"
    Like • Comment

pribud This is not true! For some reason my exercise has been going in as I did my exercises twice. I looked back and it happened 3 other times this week. Not sure how this is happening. I can barely get in once a day right now. I am not super woman...lol :p And no I did not eat those calories......lol B)
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    pribud wrote: »
    .........This is not true! For some reason my exercise has been going in as I did my exercises twice. I looked back and it happened 3 other times this week. Not sure how this is happening. I can barely get in once a day right now. I am not super woman...lol :p And no I did not eat those calories......lol B)

This has happened to me once before but I posted on my homepage that it had duplicated. You can change it in your mfp of course but since its already been logged it doesn't seem to alter the stats already posted. The same goes for food too. It seems to duplicate now and then too. I believe a couple of other members have experienced such problems too.

@am_change - it took us 6 hours in total but we stopped to look round the ruins and visited the gardens then had dinner there too. Also my son can't walk very fast as he has prepetular buritis <spelling? in both knees so we walked at a leisurely pace as we were in no rush. It could perhaps take less or if your speedy like @craigo3154 it'll take no time at all! .....xx
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    Internet is up but not 4 long another storm is heading our way. I took a pass day for yesterday
    Hubby went to fall and I should have got out of his way instead of attempting to break it. Let's just say I went through some painful days till the chiropractor could put me back in place. He will be the death of me.
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    @trixsey1 - that was quite a hike. I can see that your beautiful scenery helps keep it interesting too! Well done.

@pribud - you have been doing an amazing job post surgery even without triple counting your exercise! Just wanted to say congrats.

Hmmm. How do I need help being accountable?
    1. Want to stay in calorie range every day this month (as opposed) to last, so that I can make it into the winners circle.
    2. Want to make sure I don't impulsively eat extra snacks. Even if they are healthy ones, they do add up!