August 5 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    edited August 2017
    Options
    Ha it is your mantra @craigo3154 but it hits home every time you say it. It's completely true. In the past I've been one to reward exercise with naughty treats. A bottle of wine? Why not? I was in the gym for an hour.

Now I try not to touch the extra calories given for exercise and just stick to the original budget oven by mfp.

I hope everyone's having a great weekend! It's 2pm here and I've only got about 200 calories left for today. Wish me luck! And any light meal suggestions for later are welcome thank you! I'm thinking 2 scrambled eggs at the moment with a tiny bit of leftover salad from lunch.
  • am_change
    am_change Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes, an early morning walk along the river and back through an overgrown field/meadow.

@trixsey1 wow on the pb especially when not feeling 100%! Thanks so so much for the recipe...but I'd already eaten when I found it thanks. :)
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes managed to get 3 miles in today before the weather changed and got some bodyweight training in so far so good
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
    (12.61 / 140) Mile Goal
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    July 2, 3 &4. yes x3
    July 5 pass #1.
  • DarthMom280
    DarthMom280 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked the dog.