Day 19 & 20

Options
Days 19 & 20

Sorry that I missed day 19
My day was hectic ...
luckily I made it through it ...

Are you guys stress eaters?
Stress losers?

What do you do when your stressed & trying to lose weight. I didn't get to workout.. that would have helped.

Replies

• beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Big time stress/comfort eater here....I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always have to be mindful of that for the rest of my life. Have to always look for the alternatives - taking a walk, riding bike or even drinking some water when I am tempted to reach for something to munch on.....
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    Big time stress/comfort eater here....I've resigned myself to the fact that I will always have to be mindful of that for the rest of my life. Have to always look for the alternatives - taking a walk, riding bike or even drinking some water when I am tempted to reach for something to munch on.....
    I'm a stress eater as well

• carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eatter myself but lately I have been watching myself cause I want to lose this weight. There are days that I do not want to log my eatting but then I am like I want to lose the weight for a healthier life.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eater. But I am also a stress "exerciser". The first stress reliever makes me feel guilty afterwards while the second calms my mind. What I end up doing is almost always my own choice, so basically if I am trying to loose weight, I try to focus on activity.
    Keeping myself busy and not having (tempting/comfort) food at sight. When you're stressing out you just can't rely only in will power.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I am a stress eater. But I am also a stress "exerciser". The first stress reliever makes me feel guilty afterwards while the second calms my mind. What I end up doing is almost always my own choice, so basically if I am trying to loose weight, I try to focus on activity.
    Keeping myself busy and not having (tempting/comfort) food at sight. When you're stressing out you just can't rely only in will power.

Good for you to turn to exercise!!!
    I should have been killing it at the gym ... this week was stressful!
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options

Good for you to turn to exercise!!!
    I should have been killing it at the gym ... this week was stressful!

Well yes but "should have's" don't help us. It's better to leave the past in the past and focus on future habits. One day at a time ^^