Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    Takes 21 days to build a habit
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the habit. I can totally picture myself getting the habit of walking and running in 21 days. But I don't know if I can get rid of my sugar addiction in the same amount of time.

In a totally different subject, has anybody here tried to learn/re-learn how to use a bike as an adult? :blush:
    I was not a very active child and now I'm considering substituting the car for a bicycle. The only problem is that I never learned to ride it properly…
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    I think it depends on the habit. I can totally picture myself getting the habit of walking and running in 21 days. But I don't know if I can get rid of my sugar addiction in the same amount of time.

In a totally different subject, has anybody here tried to learn/re-learn how to use a bike as an adult? :blush:
    I was not a very active child and now I'm considering substituting the car for a bicycle. The only problem is that I never learned to ride it properly…
    I agree about the sugar ... my cravings go away then " bam" one day I'm dying for movie popcorn and milk duds lol