Day 22

Options
day 22

So far my weight has gone up and down .. durning the last 3 weeks.. crazy life
But... with that being said I have had people notice that I am looking trimmer. Yesterday my sweet friends at work said " you look thinner .. what are you doing"

I think when others notice it puts a fire in us to do better...

Have any of you had people notice changes in you big or small ?
Or are you noticing changes?
Any kind of a change is a good change!
This isn't a race .. you work at your own speed .. this is your life!

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    99wk1efkh51i.jpg
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    lo1usgcmkiei.jpg
    Yesterday at work
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    You're looking great Hollywood! I'm always so self conscious to take photos of myself, specially when my weight is up
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Oh this is weird my comment didn't post complete…
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Great pics! Clothes are fitting better and I am in better physical condition...however I have been here before, and it's hard for me to acknowledge the positive changes because I've had so many yo-yo weight issues and will always have food issues. So everything seems a bit tenuous...but I'm trying to be positive and enjoy the progress and journey, and although I have a final goal weight in mind, I'm trying not to get too hung up on that "number".
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Fluctuating weight but clothes are getting looser - slacks especially!
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    You're looking great Hollywood! I'm always so self conscious to take photos of myself, specially when my weight is up
    I have been every size... I understand... but this is a no judgement zone ... I'll post my before pic .. soon ... tell my story.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    Fluctuating weight but clothes are getting looser - slacks especially!
    my weight is also fluctuating
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    Great pics! Clothes are fitting better and I am in better physical condition...however I have been here before, and it's hard for me to acknowledge the positive changes because I've had so many yo-yo weight issues and will always have food issues. So everything seems a bit tenuous...but I'm trying to be positive and enjoy the progress and journey, and although I have a final goal weight in mind, I'm trying not to get too hung up on that "number".
    Oh I've been up and down all of my life! I always set a high weight loss goal instead of just focusing on making lifestyle changes.. little changes do add up...