Ok , having a really hard time watching scale go up...

Options
mommyblessed7
mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
I know in my head I need to gain weight.. and I know I am changing my eating now that the nausea has FINALLY gone away. But I gained so much already Im getting nervous I wont be able to control the weight gain for here on out. I am legitimately hungry , not just out of boredom. every 2 hours , if not sooner :( I make the best choices I can at the given moment , and I know I have been eating too many carbs but it seems like the bread is the only thing (along with protein) that helps me maintain any satisfaction until the next meal : / ..... Im getting to the point where Im tired of eating. Im not even half way through yet !! lol

Replies

• dandelyon
    dandelyon Posts: 620 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry, I'm not looking forward to the scale going up, either. I think that trying to eat protein with your carbs is the best way to go... And totally the way my body works during pregnancy, too.
  • Alexz210
    Alexz210 Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    I definitely understand how you feel. The scale has not yet gone up for me, but I feel like I am ALWAYS hungry. And, like you, the only thing I can tolerate is carbs. I'm still in the nausea stage, and ANY meat creeps me out. Even though the scale hasn't gone up, I feel flabby and gross!
    I think you are on the right track now though. Packing some veggies to take along for snacks should help. At least you are mindful of it. Now that the morning sickness has passed, you will be able to make better choices. You'll do great! Good luck!
  • mommyblessed7
    mommyblessed7 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Thanks Ladies! We just got back from a vacation.. SO you know my diet wasnt the best lol but it wasnt terrible either. So I am finally home and feel well enough to cook again ! Praise God! I can finally get a handle on what everyone around here is eating! Meal plan is done :) looking forward to a shopping trip tomorrow !