Day 24

Options
day 24

Spent the day with friends out at the pool..
while in the pool I tried to keep moving to burn calories..

I need to be better with drinking more water!!!!

Replies

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    tid8htj56ugh.jpg
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    sn2y2r64ix8s.jpg
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looks like it was a beautiful day - great way to spend it!
  • carolinagirlsc1982
    carolinagirlsc1982 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Today Im at the park with my neice. While she is playing I am waling around the playground.
  • GIMOM66
    GIMOM66 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    110 degrees today. Tried to work out but even with my small a/c and a fan on just couldn't go for longer than 10 min. This weather is hard on me especially with a partially collapsed lung. Pollution from the wild fires in British Columbia is not helping either. Really unusal weather for Oregon.
  • pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    This has been a difficult week, but still I'm hitting my main fitness/eating goals. I wish the scale would be nicer with me though
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    Today Im at the park with my neice. While she is playing I am waling around the playground.
    I love going to the park
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    This has been a difficult week, but still I'm hitting my main fitness/eating goals. I wish the scale would be nicer with me though
    im proud of u

• Hauntedhollywood
    Options
    GIMOM66 wrote: »
    110 degrees today. Tried to work out but even with my small a/c and a fan on just couldn't go for longer than 10 min. This weather is hard on me especially with a partially collapsed lung. Pollution from the wild fires in British Columbia is not helping either. Really unusal weather for Oregon.
    That is toasty ... I live in Utah & it's been about 100 here ... 110 is like living on the sun .. lol