Day1... 30 day shred

Options
13»

Replies

• SaberEsPoder
    SaberEsPoder Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Finally did Day 1 today! I was nervous about using 5lb weights so I used soup cans instead, and I think I can actually handle a bit more! Maybe I'll buy some 3lb weights...I remember using 5lb once before and I had to put them down, arms were sore for days. It's probably better to use something where you can make it all the way through the workout, right? I had to pause several times because I was just so tired, but I'll try harder tomorrow :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Finally did Day 1 today! I was nervous about using 5lb weights so I used soup cans instead, and I think I can actually handle a bit more! Maybe I'll buy some 3lb weights...I remember using 5lb once before and I had to put them down, arms were sore for days. It's probably better to use something where you can make it all the way through the workout, right? I had to pause several times because I was just so tired, but I'll try harder tomorrow :)

Yes!! If it feels too light holding it, it's perfect to start with!!!!!! Yay for starting!!!!
  • DaniKaren
    DaniKaren Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I did D1L1 yesterday. I liked it except for the fact that all of the jumping REALLY hurt my chest. I was wearing two sports bras, and still felt like my breasts were going to fall off.
  • alynn2388
    Options
    Hi everyone! I did day one Wednesday 7/31 and day 2 Thursday but had a horrible migraine last night and the fiancé came home from out of town so I didn't get to it yesterday. I am hoping to do it today still. I did a 2 hr hike this morning that just about killed me but I want to still do this DVD tonight in hopes my headache will go away from yesterday. I'd love to have people who are doing the same DVD for motivation! Please feel free to add me.
  • mrshallewell
    Options
    i wonder how many people we have now.