confession thread

Options
2»

Replies

• Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I ate chocolate at 4:30 this morning when I was up breast feeding. And I'm not logging it.

There is a night stand beside the rocking chair in the baby's room. Top drawer stocked with chocolate. When the baby wakes up in the middle of the night, I'm not excited to get out of bed until I remember I have chocolate. I never log it, either.
  • RBXChas
    RBXChas Posts: 2,708 Member
    Options
    I ate chocolate at 4:30 this morning when I was up breast feeding. And I'm not logging it.

There is a night stand beside the rocking chair in the baby's room. Top drawer stocked with chocolate. When the baby wakes up in the middle of the night, I'm not excited to get out of bed until I remember I have chocolate. I never log it, either.

This is genius! Why am I not doing this?!? MUST GET UP FOR ALL THE FEEDINGS!!!

ETA that I am totally serious. Genius! I am going to implement this with some Dove dark chocolate or maybe some "exotic" dark chocolate from World Market :D
  • laurab1217
    laurab1217 Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    I have chocolate in my night stand too lol....peanut butter m&ms, milk duds, and sometimes godiva bars lol...I forgot about that one.....
  • ks4e
    ks4e Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    I'm not losing any weight from BFing. I haven't been gaining either. I do lactation cookies daily instead of chocolate bars. I tell myself the cookies are ok because they help me make more milk. :)
  • mormonmomma11
    mormonmomma11 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I don't mind when my toddler wakes up at night because it gives me a chance to go snuggle him. He's always been my cuddle baby and I enjoy that time together.

Also, I rarely count all the times I finish off the crust from his sandwiches or the crackers he's licked the peanut butter off from. But, he always drinks the milk from my cereal bowl - so maybe that evens out?

When my newborn gives me his pouty little cry (for example, because a sneeze scared him) my first instinct isn't to comfort him - it's to get a picture because he's so dang cute!!
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    At 4 this morning I foynd my little one leaking through the diaper but sleeping still finally! I threw a towel under her butt and went back to sleep....deal with clean up in the a.m.
  • amybrauch
    amybrauch Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I switched the twins to Babies R Us store brand formula because it is half the price of Similac. Also, yesterday morning when they both fell asleep during their early morning feeding, I put them back to bed without burping or changing them so they wouldn't wake up.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    At 4 this morning I foynd my little one leaking through the diaper but sleeping still finally! I threw a towel under her butt and went back to sleep....deal with clean up in the a.m.

I've done the same. I always check him before going to bed and once or twice I noticed he was a little wet and I just let him be. I have mastered the changing in the crib without waking him up though when he was poopy!
  • daytolive
    daytolive Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I give my (almost 11 month old)daughter almond butter sandwich bites and milk in a sippy cup for a snack. Talk about all the major No no's! <<< #worstmotherever :bigsmile:
  • daytolive
    Options

Seriously,my friend makes fun of my parenting skills for doing the same thing. Ugh,sometimes sleep is most important!
  • Pepper2185
    Pepper2185 Posts: 994 Member
    Options
    I give my (almost 11 month old)daughter almond butter sandwich bites and milk in a sippy cup for a snack. Talk about all the major No no's! <<< #worstmotherever :bigsmile:

I'm standing right beside you as the #worstmotherever - whenever I have iced green tea, I let Max drink some. I'm impressed that he can drink from a Starbucks venti straw, so I let him.
  • chickybuns
    chickybuns Posts: 1,037 Member
    Options
    I just ate some mum mums with peanut butter
  • daytolive
    Options

I'm standing right beside you as the #worstmotherever - whenever I have iced green tea, I let Max drink some. I'm impressed that he can drink from a Starbucks venti straw, so I let him.

Haha! that's cute. And green tea is good! Kids in Japan drink it all the time!