29th July Weigh in

Options
Hi All,

Everyone did really well at last week's weigh in.

I lost 1lb this week making me 17st 7lbs, I was aiming for a 2lb weight loss, but it is still a loss.

I am going to aim a little high this week for a 3lbs weight loss to put me back on track. I am planing to do this by doing a lot more walking this week as I am starting my training for a 56k walk for charity.

How did you get on and what is your goal for next week?

Replies

• alwayskari
    alwayskari Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'm down 2.4 this week! I don't feel like I ate well, but I did stay within my calories and added some exercise to the mix.

This week I'm aiming for another 2lbs. Going to freshen up my diet a bit and try to get a little exercise every day.
  • Kaytee86
    Kaytee86 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    (SW) July 16 - 262.2
    (LW) July 22 - 255.3
    (CW) July 29 - 256.5

I am a little up from last week, which I expected. After dropping 6 lbs in one week, then not having the best end of the week/weekend and now TOM, I'm not surprised. All I can do is keep pushing on. I'm still down from where I started and it was only a small increase. I can keep going!
  • Helen_Luvnlife
    Helen_Luvnlife Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    I am so frustrated this morning! I want to just bag this whole thing. I logged my food carefully, I exercised hard, I was under goal by over 1800 calories, and I gained weight. I was already blaming my big jump a couple of weeks ago to retaining water so it should of been easy weight to lose. After all, I did not eat enough on 5 days of vacation to gain 5 lbs! I didn't sleep last night, Iv'e had a lot of stress this past couple of months although I felt like I was dealing well with it. I don't know. I know I can't give up. My health has improved so much. My friends husband who is my age just had two stints put in his heart. I don't want to be there. I want to be like the wonderful woman I know who is in her late 70s and is still very healthy and active.
    Sorry for the rant. I'm just having a rough time.
  • kariweighsin
    kariweighsin Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Down another 1.2 pounds this week (numbers from this past Saturday) for a total of 21 pounds lost thus far. My goal for this week is to lose another 1.2. pounds.
  • R4eBro
    R4eBro Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Hang in there!!! This too shall pass!! Your weight loss so far is amazing so you obviously know what your doing!!
  • dadirtyredd1
    Options
    Hey guys I kow this is late, but I did weight-in on Monday, I was at 240, which was down 2 lbs from my previous weeks weight-in. This give me a total of 8 lbs for the month of July. Yay!