Discover what's new & improved in the MyFitnessPal app!
We’re dedicated to helping you achieve your health and nutrition goals. And our newest features and updates? They do just that. Learn how we're making tracking your progress easier, faster, and more motivating than ever.

How is everyone doing?

Options
tkdub16
tkdub16 Posts: 3 Member
How's everyone doing? I'm good. Weightloss has gone slowly which is ok. I haven't gained anything thankfully. Just some days I don't feel like moving and I sleep a lot.

Replies

• natalieanne33
    natalieanne33 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I swear I slept for 14 hours yesterday. Two naps! Crazy... I'm so tired but I got 30 mins of low impact exercise in yesterday and today. I'm setting my calorie goal around 1900... what are you all setting yours at?
  • tkdub16
    tkdub16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm probably averaging 10 hours of sleep a day myself which is a lot! Lol. I'm keeping it at 1600 and going with the flow. If my body is telling me to eat more, I do
  • katelynmartin351
    Options
    I am so stoked for this thread! I am 25 weeks pg and have set my calorie goal at 1910. I have been going under in every counting category but sugar. It is so so hard not to eat the delicious everything that has sugar. I find myself constantly tired despite sleeping 7-9hours a night. I toss and turn a lot, and it is sometimes hard to stay comfortable throughout the night. Is anyone else swelling yet? My poor rings are about to have to sit in the jewelry box.
  • missjuliadale
    missjuliadale Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Happy October! We are due in May 16th what are other peoples due dates. It's my understanding that it isn't Ideal for the baby to lose weight unless you really need to. Is everyone here loosing per a doctor's advice? I am just trying to maintain... and Very slowly loose. But I am still in my first trimester. But really after the first Trimester holding steady IS losing weight right!
  • cheerbear2241987
    cheerbear2241987 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am suppose to not gain and would be great to lose a little slowly per dr.'s advice :P