Day 34

Options
day 34

Goals...
Does everyone have goals set?
Big or small...

Mine is to change some habits during this 12 weeks.

Find my groove when I'm stressed.
( which has been a lot lately)

My original goal was to lose 30 pounds but ... I've come to relies I need to work on a few things before that's going to happen.
Month of July was soooo stressful.
I am a stress eater. I lost & gained back & forth all month long. So with that being said I need to figure a way to handle my stress.

My other goal is to stay active
I love Fitbit challenges.. they keep me moving:)

Goal is to build healthy habits
Control my stress levels

Replies

• GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Goals: my main goals were to get my portion sizes under control and start making better choices when eating out at restaurants. Eating out is just a fact of life for me because A) I travel soooooo much for work and B) it's something my bf enjoys doing so I can't just rely on being able to be healthy when I'm cooking for myself. So I think I've gotten that pretty much under control at this point.

Tracking everything I'm eating all the time is another one...just being aware.

My last big hurdle is working out. I just can't seem to make myself get back on the horse with any sort of consistency. I feel like it's some sort of rebellion from years of being an athlete (I swam my entire life, and played basketball and volleyball thru all 4yrs of college) or something I'm just like yeah no...I'll rest now. But that is my last major goal I wanted to accomplish, get regular exercise incorporated into my weekly habits and I certainly have not. I'm within 4lbs of my goal weight now, so maybe at goal I'll use exercise to keep me there and maintain? Who knows. It feels like an insurmountable hurdle at the moment, I mostly just glare at my elliptical every time I see it.
  • beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I think I may have mentioned this before, but for me it is just to find ways to sustain what I have been doing, one day at a time, and just being more mindful about the choices I make. I have been on a good exercise routine, but it is so easy to slip out of it, as well as make poorer eating choices. As I get closer to my final weight goal, the overall goal I have is to take things day by day, because I know that is the only way I will maintain.
  • Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    GoBlue1981 wrote: »
    Goals: my main goals were to get my portion sizes under control and start making better choices when eating out at restaurants. Eating out is just a fact of life for me because A) I travel soooooo much for work and B) it's something my bf enjoys doing so I can't just rely on being able to be healthy when I'm cooking for myself. So I think I've gotten that pretty much under control at this point.

Tracking everything I'm eating all the time is another one...just being aware.

My last big hurdle is working out. I just can't seem to make myself get back on the horse with any sort of consistency. I feel like it's some sort of rebellion from years of being an athlete (I swam my entire life, and played basketball and volleyball thru all 4yrs of college) or something I'm just like yeah no...I'll rest now. But that is my last major goal I wanted to accomplish, get regular exercise incorporated into my weekly habits and I certainly have not. I'm within 4lbs of my goal weight now, so maybe at goal I'll use exercise to keep me there and maintain? Who knows. It feels like an insurmountable hurdle at the moment, I mostly just glare at my elliptical every time I see it.
    great goals

• Hauntedhollywood
    Hauntedhollywood Posts: 272 Member
    Options
    beckyr06 wrote: »
    I think I may have mentioned this before, but for me it is just to find ways to sustain what I have been doing, one day at a time, and just being more mindful about the choices I make. I have been on a good exercise routine, but it is so easy to slip out of it, as well as make poorer eating choices. As I get closer to my final weight goal, the overall goal I have is to take things day by day, because I know that is the only way I will maintain.
    day by day is the way to go

• pachecocristina
    pachecocristina Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    My original goal was to lose 4.5kg and get better at yoga. But my goals have changed during the process. Now I want to lose 1 last kg (for a total of 6kg) and eventually be able to run 10k (I'm barely training for 3k