Are You Ready For Some Football ??

Options
mheebner
mheebner Posts: 285 Member
Almost getting to be time for the best part of the year...football season !! Since this group is made up of guys from all over the world, and country, I'm interested in your predictions of who is gonna take the Trophy and why you think it will happen....

I'll go first.
Of course I think my Green Bay Packers are taking it ALL this season. They boosted the terrible running game with two RB's that I think will make a huge impact. Also will take pressure off of the best QB in the league Aaron Rodgers.(who I think got SHAFTED being named 6th best player in the league...really ???? Cant think of anyone I would rather build a franchise around) Already armed with incredibly talented WR's, I think this could be a huge year for them. My only question is the DB's. While they made some minimal improvement, they also lost a locker room leader in Woodson, and I just don't see too many major improvements to make an impact. They also need to utilize the Clay-maker better for outside pressure on opposing QB's. The whole double and triple teaming Clay Matthews negates his usefulness.

I'm also picking the Bronco's on the AFC side to be the other Superbowl team. Why ????...one name...Peyton Manning. Very good receivers and a solid defense gives them the balance they need to head to the big game.

So what sayeth you of the Royal Order ???

Replies

• vtmoon
    vtmoon Posts: 3,436 Member
    Options
    I have two teams, Skins and Ravens. I'm hoping they both make it to the playoff again. Also, hoping RG3 is back to 100% because it will be a shame if the injury ruins his potential.