Replies

• leopard_spots84
    leopard_spots84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am! March 2nd :)
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    Yes, March 11th! Baby #2. My first baby I was here in the Oct 2016 thread, which seems like yesterday but my little girl is almost 11 months now. Happy to see a new thread here for women expecting March '18 babies.
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    I have my scan today so will get a confirmed date! But they've estimated March!

I had a Jan 14 baby and a July 16 baby :) so this is baby no 3!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    Options
    I did the scan last week and they took blood for genetic tests. Everything came back normal/low risk, and the genetic tests says we're having another girl! <3
  • Bex953172
    Bex953172 Posts: 4,073 Member
    Options
    Lourdesong wrote: »
    I did the scan last week and they took blood for genetic tests. Everything came back normal/low risk, and the genetic tests says we're having another girl! <3

I got my due date of 1st March :)
    I did the screening tests for Downs/Edwards/Pataus syndrome but I don't think they can determine sex from that!
    I have to wait til 20wk scan!
  • leopard_spots84
    leopard_spots84 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Baby #3 for me too. Other two were Dec 12, and Oct 14. I've just had a dating scan do far and bloodwork, so far everything looks good. I have to wait for gender reveal too. My anatomy scan is in October!
    Nice to have other ladies with similar due dates to chat with!
  • Kelley0519
    Kelley0519 Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    This is Baby #2 for me! Due date is March 25th :smile:
  • Mom2ATM
    Mom2ATM Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Hi! Baby #5 for us, due March 8th but being induced at 39 weeks due to being on blood thinners. We are having our 3rd GIRL! I'm back to using MFP because I've gained 3lbs in a week after getting my appetite back finally and I'm already pretty heavy and have been warned about my gain, so I've changed my cal goal to maintenance. And I'm also doing beachbody's prenatal workouts 3-4 days a week now. Mainly just to strengthen everything.
  • lululapagaille
    lululapagaille Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Me ! I’m due March 28 and it’s our first baby. I’ve started feeling the kicking this week :)
  • kb1927
    kb1927 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Mom2ATM wrote: »
    Hi! Baby #5 for us, due March 8th but being induced at 39 weeks due to being on blood thinners. We are having our 3rd GIRL! I'm back to using MFP because I've gained 3lbs in a week after getting my appetite back finally and I'm already pretty heavy and have been warned about my gain, so I've changed my cal goal to maintenance. And I'm also doing beachbody's prenatal workouts 3-4 days a week now. Mainly just to strengthen everything.

Same! Our fifth is due March 8th too! (First was stillborn, so 4th living child) And due to my history, I'll get a c-section at 39 weeks too. I can't work out (also because of my history) so I'm trying to be extra careful with what I eat.
  • mjmorris77
    mjmorris77 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    First baby for me! Have a 12 year old stepdaughter that we get 5/12 days. Due March 25th with a boy :)
  • tonielcock1983
    tonielcock1983 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    4th baby, first girl and due March 14th. Gaining weight incredibly fast for my frame so starting here to make better choices. 24weeks and up 18lb