Hey! Support & Motivation Needed!

Options
Peace and blessings!

I am a 26 y/o single parent that is in grad school full time, working full time, and an active member of my sorority (VERY BUSY).

Before I was pregnant I weighed close to 188lbs (I'm 5 6" so I was still on the heavy side) and now after my son (a yr later) im 235. Ive been really depressed about my weight (looking at pics from before my pregnancy like DANG I WAS FINE!).

Today I woke up and said "TODAY IS THE DAY!" I set a goal to lose 75lbs (hopefully within a year but wouldn't mind just hitting 199 before next September). My main issue has been staying motivated through negative comments about how big I've gotten by friends and family. I want to lose weight not only to shut them up (lol) but to be healthier both physically and emotionally (I literally shed a tear every time I look in the mirror now lol...seriously though).

I come here in hopes to gain a network of women who maybe in similar situations that Will not only support me but accept my kindness and motivation as well. Sisters helping sisters!

Any motivation and support is greatly appreciated!

Blessings and love to all!