September 3 sign in

Options
2»

Replies

• Slimpossible007
    Slimpossible007 Posts: 16,302 Member
    Options
    Pass day 1

The walk on Sat has proven too much for my back ... forcing me into sitting position for the whole of Sunday ...

perhaps now I will learn my lesson "light exercise only"

I managed a sleep last night with the help of a heat pack and a hot bath just before bed, although I have been up since 5am ... its now 8am and I'm feeling tired already, I am hoping to grab a few hours of sleep once everyone is off to work / school :)
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
    Bare minimum of exercise today, but our heatwave is passing, so will be out hiking soon.
    Had leftover 100 calories, which is a first. I usually eat right up to the limit >:)
  • conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    Sept 3rd
    Exercise: 50 min walk
    Calories : yes
    Tracked: yes
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    hawkins410 wrote: »
    Sept. 3
    FOCUS ON WHAT I CAN DO
    NOT ON WHAT I CAN'T!
    @hawkins410. Awesome. Life lesson for all of us.
  • jshenber
    jshenber Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Sept 3 - first pass... special time of the month and I spent all day on the couch. I tracked some of my food but not everything I ate and I definitely didn't exercise.
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 5,020 Member
    Options
    @hawkins410 you got this!
    Felt like @RangerrickL today. Spent a significant part of the morning with a pitchfork and a shovel! The original goal was to turn the mulch pile and get it ready for the fall . Then I found big slabs of bluestone slate under the leaves. -- We have lived here 27 years so you can see much attention I give to this mulch pile. Started digging out slabs. Definitely hard work. Track and under calories.
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @120maggie Way to go, Maggie!!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day #1

I didn't do so well on my day at the Minnesota State Fair. My boyfriend and I walked, stopping for no more than a few minutes at a time, for 5 1/2 hours. We thought that we had indulged in a lot of Fair food too, but when recounting it at the end of the day, we didn't eat much and had split everything. I probably should have tracked, as I might have made it for calories, but I decided to enjoy my last day off before school begins. Cheers!