September 1 sign in

Options

Replies

• cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    1-September-2017

I hope that a great first day of the month, was had by all:).

Exercise: I did 1 hour and 26 minutes of cycling. It was a trail that I don't normally use. Nice steady hills. I did a total of 4 reps of the trail.

Calories: I deviated a bit from my usual routine, and ate lunch at PCC...complete with soup, sandwich, and COOKIES. I survived. ;)
    I was within my calorie goal.

Tracking: yes, I tracked it all.
  • aeshippers
    aeshippers Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to all of you in the winner's circle from last month and to all of you who stuck with it anyway.
    I really need to get back on track this month however did not get off to a great start as my husband managed to disable part of our wireless internet which meant I couldn't finish tracking yesterday and I suspect that without being able to track at the time that I went over calories although can't remember well enough to try now. Just means I've got to be extra good for the rest of the month.
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    September 1
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 5 Km in 38 mins (hills).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Special shout out to those who made circle for the first time this month. It was even harder as it was a long month.

Congratulations to all who made circle this month. Glad that @RangerRickL. included himself this time without prompting. :)

Congratulations too to all who kept going, even after the fourth pass day.

Really busy day September 1. Time is supposed to stop everything happening at once. It failed at that for me on Sep 1.

Managed to get walk in very early. Glad I did. Rest of the day was being pulled from pillar to post.

Goals for September:
    1. Be in winners circle (track everything, keep under budget, 20+ mins exercise per day, no more than 3 pass days)
    2. Stay between 65kg and 75kg (full maintenance maintenance trying not to go too low but allow it to bounce up a bit too. Feeling fine under 70kg, but not sure if it is healthy sustainable. Trying to keep 75kg as my upper limit but still just in normal BMI range for me.)
    3. Stay honest (even if it puts me out of the circle for the month) and continue past failings (forgive mistakes and keep moving forward)
    4. Encourage others where possible

Ready for the new month and spring here in Australia.
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    @am_change That sounds like a lovely holiday! Good luck sticking to your goals on your travels today!

@Slimpossible007 I hope that you feel better today and enjoy your trip down memory lane!

@120maggie It seems you have a good plan to keep you in track. I am going to the Minnesota State Fair tomorrow, so I might use some of your tricks ;)

@loopydo2017 Happy Birthday!!

@windowqueen2003 Happy Anniversary!!

@pribud I'm an emotional eater too. I tend to eat poorly when I'm overtired as well. My go-tos (on my better days) are popcorn, fruit, and Halo Ice Cream more recently. I tend not to feel as guilty about those snacks. Hope that you feel better soon!!

Exercise? Yes; 55 minutes of strength training and a 1.25 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

• countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Riding lawn mower 80 mins, Stationary bke 20 mins
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank Yes

• countrycreek
    countrycreek Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    Congrats to all of the August winners!!
  • ariel1116
    ariel1116 Posts: 555 Member
    Options

Exercise? Yes. 1 hour of weight lifting
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes

• conchita962
    conchita962 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    September 1

Exercise: 50 min walk --going to get back to running this month I have a marathon in 8 weeks!
    Calories: yes
    Tracked: yes

HAPPY SEPTEMBER everyone!
  • trixsey1
    trixsey1 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    A late post, sorry!
    Congrats to all who made the winners circle and here's to a successful September!

Sept 1st

Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Walked the woofies, mixed terrain/hills

Total distance: 10.3km
    Total steps walked: 14.313
    Total calories burned: 580
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,302 Member
    edited September 2017
    Options
    Sept. 1
    Exercised: Yes. Spin class 60 minutes...
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes

So glad it's a new month...AND the kids are back in school on Tuesday...ALL of them this year...Whoop Whoop...doing a happy dance...lol

So really gonna hit it this month...just can't seem to get a grip on consistency...
  • hawkins410
    hawkins410 Posts: 2,105 Member
    Options
    Sept. 1

Congratulations to all those who made the August Winner's Circle!! Excellent job!

I started this new month off better than I finished the old. On Thursday I LITERALLY could not get off the couch! Not because I didn't want to, but my back went out. Today was a little better, although my back and this wicked Southern California heat wave limited my activities. I worked around the house (cleaning and gardening) enough to get in my 20 minutes, tracked, and stayed under my calories. Yippee, I love new starts! :)