Day 43 & 44

Options
I've been really sick this week.
I am sorry for the constant posting delays..
I am still not feeling well
I apologize ..

Replies

• beckyr06
    beckyr06 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Good to hear from you - hope you get to the bottom of what's been ailing you & start to feel better soon.
  • GoBlue1981
    GoBlue1981 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel better soon, health scares are very alarming. I've been traveling the last couple of weeks and have been not checking in as much just tracking away. When I was boarding my flight last night in Dallas a man had a terrifying seizure in line, it was so scary, everyone really came together and helped but, it's just so scary to think what could have happened if that had happened 20 minutes later when we were in the air and he couldn't have gotten the medical help he needed as quickly. Everyone on the flight was pretty shaken up. So anyway, I hope you feel better soon, I know you e been under a lot of stress at work, sometimes they say when you start a detox diet weird stuff works it's way out of your system in your fat/sweat and can make you sick? I dunno. Anyway, hope you get to the bottom of it quickly and are back to feeling yourself! I'm traveling back to Dallas tomorrow for the season opener for Michigan football, college football is my favorite season (since we don't really have seasons in FL) so I'm super excited for this weekend! Go Blue!