Blaze Steps suddenly not synching to MFP

I've been messing around with my Fitbit, MFP and Strava account and this morning it said I had done over 7000 steps, when in fact I had done only about 100! I deleted the activity from MFP and since then I can't get it to synch. I have revoked access on all and reinstated it for MFP and Fitbit. I have done this several times and it's still not working. Please help!

Replies

• heybales
    heybales Posts: 18,842 Member
    If that Fitbit sync early on cause a big calorie burn figure - Fitbit won't sync until the next value is 100 more than last time.

So if you say only burned 2200 calories normal, and because of a glitch and mistake on Fitbit it thought you had burned 2300 and sent that to MFP - even after you corrected the problem - you'll never make it to 2400 to send another sync figure across for MFP to correct itself with.

That can happen if you made a huge workout on MFP, or perhaps picked am when Fitbit had the data at the correct pm, so you duplicated it instead of replaced it, or something similar with Strava involved.

Usually have to wait until the next day for correction - even then I think I recall some that didn't.