Intro's YALL!!!

Options
2»

Replies

• misscinaz
    Options
    Hi, I'm Lindsey. I'm 28 years old and a middle school teacher. My ultimate goal is to lose 60ish pounds. It'd be great to lose 10 in August but considering how slow I tend to lose weight, that might be a little too ambitious. I'd love some friends on here, it helps keep me accountable, so please add me!
  • auzziecawth66
    auzziecawth66 Posts: 479 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I'm a 27 yr old stay at home mom of three. Working on trying to lose the baby weight. Really want to fit into some of my dang clothes again lol. I've struggled with weight since I was a teen but have managed to lose most of the extra weight I had and stay around 120 apart from pregnancy gains. Would love to be back to pre-pregnancy weight by Christmas (gift to myself lol) and would love to update my wardrobe and have some nice cloths that aren't textbook frumpy mom and feel good about myself. It can be tough to find time since the husband works away alot of the time but I know I can do it if I really commit to it.
  • whitneysmomma
    whitneysmomma Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Hey peeps!! I'm Josie and I'm 31 from Indianapolis, Indiana. Just recently getting into running. I started week 2 of couch to 5k today. YAY!! I have a 3 year old who is pretty awesome. I'm in school for my masters degree in Public Health. I work as a health coach for WebMD.
  • cbroadberry
    cbroadberry Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone. Im Carolyn, 24 from Yorkshire, England.
    I recently came back to MFP after putting on over half of the weight i lost! Im hopeing this group will help keep me motivated!
    I'm also doing the Jillian Michaels 30Day Shred. If anyone else is doing that we can help each other! I am on level 1 day 6, need to complete day 7 after work today.

Good luck everyone :-) x
  • sboo
    sboo Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Hello, fellow weight loss challengers.

My name is Shawna. I am a mother of 5yr old triplets (2boys and 1 girl). I have been up and down with my weight. But, it seems like the only time I am really focused is when I am participating in a challenge or having to weigh in. So, here I am trying to kick start my weight loss!!! Get this extra weight off, so I can keep up with the little people. Oh, and I want to look and feel better by my 40th birthday this year.
  • amyismintal
    Options
    Hey Everyone,

I have just found a fantastic book you have all got to read it!

it has totally changed the way I think and feel about food. I feel free from worrying about how many calories I am consuming and staying away from the "bad" foods. I used to go through binges and then promise to myself that I would compensate for this on "Monday" and beat myself up for eating a piece of cake! If any of you act like this then please read this book...

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Have-Your-Skinny-Jeans-ebook/dp/B00B9JKNBC/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1375705283&sr=1-1&keywords=how+to+have+your+cake+and+your+skinny+jeans+too

Please note I have lost around 90lbs by dieting but I have been really struggling to maintain my weight without it ruining my life and I feel in a years time I could re-gain it all back but thanks to this book I feel differently. I actually let myself eat a bag of chips without guilt and stopped when I was full instead of eating through the whole bag as "I had ruined by diet anyway may as well finish..."

I would dread occasions where I would be going to a restaurant or a friends house in case there was food there and I'm not sure exactly how many calories would be in the food but now I feel completely in control.. I will eat WHATEVER I want but simply stop when I am full and also not feel guilty about what I just ate.
    Hope this helps someone in a similar situation to me so PLEASE read it :):)
  • greenmm25
    greenmm25 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    How did I not Introduce myself. I am 30 year old, wife for almost 7 years, and a mother of three, 7,5, and 3. I am currently a stay at home mom but going to night school for medical billing. The challenge of this group for me will be to keep it up all month a do great for a week then tend to quit or "take a break" for a long time and gain all my weight back. I am determined to break this cycle and stop starting over. I want to like the way I look, and feel good and have energy to play actively with my babies. And maybe get my husband on this health track too. Not for weight loss I love him how he is! Health wise I want us to live a long life together and not be sick or tired.