• windowqueen2003
    windowqueen2003 Posts: 427 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Oct 8th and 9th
    Exercised yes
    Calories yes
    Tracked yes

I'm hanging in there. Issues with body parts not cooperating. I tell the feet to walk fast and don't fight back. Then the left knee starts screaming at me stop already. Before I know it both the foot and the ankle decide to tell me the same thing. The next thing I know the belly ended up showing me who's boss by not cooperating either thus derailing all of my plans for the day. I ended up accomplishing very little of the things I had scheduled to do. Spent most of the day feeling sorry for myself while I just tried to feel better. I did end up walking before dark to get my exercise in. Hoping tomorrow I get all of the cooperation I need from the various body parts.

@trixsey1 thanks for sharing pictures of your trip. Is that one tree from different angles or more than one. Somehow old trees fascinate me I always wonder how old they are and what kind of history they've seen.
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yesterday was pass #2. My neck was still too sore to be upright for long.
    Today I needed to get moving so I walked my daughter to a play date. 30 mins round trip. That's about as much as I could handle! Hopefully in to a dr tomorrow. Tracking and calories good today.
    Great pics @trixsey1!
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (danced to the 80's disco for 40 min. took doggie for brisk walk for 45 min.)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200-1500, ate 1362 (open food diary)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 10-8oz glass's of water)
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 42 minutes of strength training and a 1.5 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    October 7

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes - 21 day fix Dirty 30 then a short hike with the kids through some trails in one of our local parks
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes!
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yep! Even that second margarita! So good! :wink:

October 8

Yes - yoga and then the kids and I went to do a local corn maze - so fun!
    Yes!
    Yep! :smile:

October 9

Yes - 21 day fix Total Body Cardio and a long walk with the dog and kids (they're on fall break)
    Yes - despite some unplanned changes to my meal plan for the day (we met hubby for lunch at Olive Garden - I got soup and salad....no dressing on the salad, one bowl of minestrone, and one bowl of pasta e fagioli. Delicious and with a few tweaks, I stayed easily within budget. :smile:
    Yes - even tracked before I ate just to make sure it all fit within my daily allocation.
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes spent an hour helping a friend move so lots of heavy lifting
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I posted my 9th incorrectly on 10/8. Monday was a pass day for me. #2 for October

• ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    Options
    I did 50 minutes of Zumba for exercise.
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    pass day

@trixsey1 -- interesting pictures. Were those shaggy mane mushrooms?
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES -- 35-min outdoor walk
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES