October 7 Sign In

Options
RangerRickL
RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Replies

• SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
    I can't seem to let my gripes go as I wasn't working next to someone who you could give an eyebrow and they in turn would give you the nod of yep. So I need to vent.
    1: If your breath stinks stop exhaling deeply on the person waiting on you. :#
    2: If your pits stink its not polite to put them up on the counter a few inches from my face.
    3: Note if your going to smoke pot in a confined area you reak like a skunk. Thus so does your deposit which may go immediately back out if it's busy and I am short cash and don't have time to air it.

Oh yeah I feel much better. By the way so glad I wasn't at the branch this past week. I guess people took break and never returned. If your going to quit wouldn't it be more satisfying to actually quit?

I got up and ate a cookie this morning but now that I vented I feel like the rest of the day will be better the tightness is gone. :) Till later my friends!!
  • craigo3154
    craigo3154 Posts: 2,572 Member
    Options
    October 7
    Exercised?: Yes. Walked 8.2 Km in 58 mins (flat).
    Calories?: Yes.
    Tracked?: Yes.

Was at parents place this morning. First walked to shops and back with my wife (and had a coffee) 4km in 45 mins round trip. Then did my walk (8.2km in 58 mins).

While at my parents had a call from my neighbour at home. Some vandals spray painted graffiti on my car at home overnight (we have 2 cars). Really annoyed at this. The damage may be enough that insurance may simply write it off instead of getting it fixed (25yo unique imported car). Will file a police report. I thought I lived in a nice area (had been for the last 20 years).

Consequently not feeling all that great right now.
  • oykucan
    oykucan Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Exercised: Yes. 60 mins of walking (slow pace) and 38 mins of HIIT
    Calories: Yes.
    Tracked: Yes.
  • SweetPeasMom55
    SweetPeasMom55 Posts: 3,385 Member
    Options
    @craigo3154 sorry to hear about your car but check out YouTube and removing graffiti spray paint from car. It will give you hope lots of diy . I get help from YouTube a lot .
  • fightingthetideofaging
    Options
    Pass Day #1- Decided to take a much-needed, no exercise, rest day!!
  • cardio_enthusiast
    cardio_enthusiast Posts: 639 Member
    Options
    7-Oct-2017

Exercise: yes, 65 minutes of circuit training.

Calories: yes, I'm under

Tracking: everything has been tracked
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? y
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? y
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? y
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,413 Member
    Options
    I woke up on the wrong side of the bed today.
    I can't seem to let my gripes go as I wasn't working next to someone who you could give an eyebrow and they in turn would give you the nod of yep. So I need to vent.
    1: If your breath stinks stop exhaling deeply on the person waiting on you. :#
    2: If your pits stink its not polite to put them up on the counter a few inches from my face.
    3: Note if your going to smoke pot in a confined area you reak like a skunk. Thus so does your deposit which may go immediately back out if it's busy and I am short cash and don't have time to air it.

Oh yeah I feel much better. By the way so glad I wasn't at the branch this past week. I guess people took break and never returned. If your going to quit wouldn't it be more satisfying to actually quit?

I got up and ate a cookie this morning but now that I vented I feel like the rest of the day will be better the tightness is gone. :) Till later my friends!!

My daughter works at a bank and sounds so familiar to her stories! Customer service is the hardest job in the world! Glad the venting helped!
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,413 Member
    Options
    Today was a good day. We went for a walk and it ended up taking about 2 hours to finish it. A lot longer than we thought! So today... yes yes and yes!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Pass Day 1
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Pass day #1. Today was my family's thanksgiving gathering so I didn't bother logging. Ate sensibly though. Plus I jarred my neck pretty bad and because of the long weekend I won't get into the chiropractor until Tuesday. Not sure what kind of exercise I will be able to do the next few days.
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,264 Member
    Options
    October 5
    Exercised?: Yes. Walk 5.2 km

October 6
    Exercised?: Yes. Spin class

October 7
    Exercised?: Yes. Yoga inferno

Well it's Thanksgiving weekend...tomorrow the family is here and then were at my in- laws on Monday...I'm baking all the desserts for both...always my downfall but not this year!!
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes. Walked the dogs and my Saturday morning Wetlands walk.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, even though I ate Peruvian (for the first time) and sampled quite a few dishes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

Tonight I went to see Billy Idol, he was awesome B)

@craigo3154 Sorry about your car. People suck.

When I met my friend at Duck Creek today, her and her husband pulled in just after me into the car park. Her husband pointed out two men in a green car that were watching me pull in and he said he didn’t like the look of them. I told my friend to jump in my car and we went off to the nature reserve up the road for our walk.

When he came later to pick her up, he said there was a lot of police at the place where we first met. He asked an officer what was going on and was told that the two men from the green car had assaulted a woman and then sped off in the car. A further mile up the road, the police caught the two guys and made an arrest. Today, I am grateful for his instincts and very grateful I acted on his concerns.

My priority list…

1. Husband
    2. Dogs
    3. Family, including faux family
    4. Friends
    5. Everything else…
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y ( briskly walked doggie for 45 minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (1200 -1500, ate 1349)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 8-8oz glass's of water)
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Yes, yes yes. Most energy I have had in months! Walked two large stores and cleaned. Yay!
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    Pass 2
  • SimonsChange
    SimonsChange Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes 30 mins of lifting today
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes