October 5 Sign In

Options
2»

Replies

• pribud
    pribud Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    @RangerRickL great outhouses, we had one at our summer camp but have to admit it was more for decoration as we had indoor plumbing..lol....It was always nicely painted and decorated. :D
    @Craigo3154 I could never walk with you.....at my healthiest I was doing 7K an hour, and no one else could keep up with my walking partner and I. :o
    @Gus130 it feels so good to see you on here....sending you lots of happy faces :):):):)
    @SimonsChange WOOHOO! So excited for you!..........You worked hard at this and should be VERY proud of yourself. I know we sure are for you! Will miss you on here but like @2020pinktogo said check in with us when you can, we will be thinking of you....HUGS :)
    @fightingthetideofaging you are still doing awesome I see........Running groups like walking groups make things more interesting. :)
    @conchita962 your mojo must be hanging out with min and @2020pinktogo 's I am starting to increase my workouts but I am really pushing myself to do so as I have no energy what so ever. I also suffer from allergies and the weather has been so nice here(no complaints) my allergies are going crazy, constant headache which for me causes fatigue.
    @cardio_enthusiast wow three outings, you continue to inspire me with your exercising.
    @aeshippers it is so nice to see you back here as well. I love hearing about your bike rides to and from work.
    @Dosse1320 good luck with you walking HIT I am going to work myself up to that on land, I am doing some in the pool already.
    @Trixey you continue to amaze me with your energy, always seeming to burn as many calories as you eat!
    @pcotter54 @carlsoda @oykucan you guys are all doing great! What a TEAM we are!

Had a good day today

exercise yes lots pool 60 minutes and walking with the dog
    calories yes under by over 200
    tracking yes
    water 10 glasses

Goodnight everyone. I am going to have an early night and try to shake this headache!
  • ShelleyMJ46
    ShelleyMJ46 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Oct 5th
    Exercise: 30 minutes walking
    Calories: under
    Track: yes
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? YES (outdoor walk...got it in just a few min ago)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? YES
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? YES
  • hil331115
    hil331115 Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Oct 3 & 4: yes x 3
    why is putting on weight so much easier than loosing it...feeling frustrated.
  • astroamy
    astroamy Posts: 977 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Walked 18k steps.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, well under.

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.

• RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange I am proud for you!!! You are a son of this group and we do not want to lose you but we are so glad to be a part of your life and to have encouraged you. You have encouraged each of us too!
  • RangerRickL
    RangerRickL Posts: 8,469 Member
    Options
    Calories: under by 100
    Tracking: ok
    Exercise: walking 3 mph for 30 minutes
  • LoraineGB
    LoraineGB Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    @SimonsChange Congratulations!
    @loopydo2017 Thanks for the website, I’ve saved a workout already :)

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, just. I have somehow pulled a glute and while compensating, affected my thigh and calf muscles to where they are also sore while walking.

Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes

Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

When we went to Albuquerque at the weekend, we couldn’t find a sitter for the dogs so they had to go into boarding for two days, one night.

They did not do well. By all accounts, Hudson was scratching at the door to get to Poppy so much they had to move him so he couldn’t see her (the boarder has a policy of ‘no Pits can share a room’). They both had upset tummies with stress and were up four times in the night Tuesday and Wednesday.

This means I have had hardly any sleep for two nights. I am a person that needs sleep. It took all my resolve to keep out of the fridge today.…
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Congrats @SimonsChange!

Yes x3 today. 50 minutes of brisk walking. I planned to do a HIIT workout after talking about it yesterday, but I had a headache I couldn't get rid of.
  • joyinlife77
    joyinlife77 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    October 5th

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Yes, Pilates this AM, a 20 minute walk wth the dog, and an impromptu dance party while cleaning when several good songs came on back to back. :)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?
    Yep! :)
  • kaye4health
    kaye4health Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Y (worked out at gym 90 minutes)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Y (between 1200-1500, ate 1407)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Y (drank 8 - 8 oz glasses water)
  • ashsmile78
    ashsmile78 Posts: 3,528 Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Exercise for 20 minutes?? Yes! I rode my recimbent bike for 37 minutes
    Within my calories?? Yes!
    Under my calories! Yes!

This challenge has really helped me make better food choices and exercise over the last couple of days since I joined. :smiley: I hope everyone has a great day!!
  • pears734
    pears734 Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    Exercise? Yes; 48 minutes of strength training and a 1.5 mile run
    Calories? Yes
    Tracking? Yes
  • leanerstrongerhealthier
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes?
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day?
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank?

Yes x3!
  • 120maggie
    120maggie Posts: 4,997 Member
    Options
    Zumba tracked and under calories
  • Gus130
    Gus130 Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Pribud, thank you for the happy faces!
  • Anya_000
    Anya_000 Posts: 725 Member
    Options