Class and Practice Check-in 9/17/2017

Options
As martial artists who are also members of a WL and fitness website, it can be helpful for us to remain accountable to each other, and share training ideas.

Any time you participate in class, or practice out side of class, post here and let everyone know. You can write something as simple as "Went to sparring class... got my licks in", or get into as much detail on the practice as you'd like.

This post gets rebuilt every day, to remind us to approach each practice/training/class with a fresh perspective:

- It doesn't matter how hard you worked yesterday... what matters is what you do today.

Replies

• shadowbaby4
    shadowbaby4 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I've been sick for a few days, mostly just laying around the house feeling sniffly and achy, not much activity. Tomorrow will be my first bjj class since Wednesday. I was just getting to the point where I didn't want to literally die during cardio warm-ups, so we'll see how this goes!
  • Out_of_Bubblegum
    Out_of_Bubblegum Posts: 2,220 Member
    Options
    Sunday morning black belt class .. Sparring, and working on distance control with round and side kicks, then moving on into board breaks.