Day 3

Options
pennystextiles
pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
Well it's been an interesting morning. Some parts of the workout harder, some easier, still sweating like its going out of fashion!!! I weighed and have put on 1kg in total due to water retention as a result of all the exercise. I have some good news however, I have lost 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my thigh and 1 inch off my right arm!!! I took these measurements prior to workout 3! I am eating 1200 cals per day plus some/all of my exercise cals and I have a stationary bike which I use for 20-30 mins per day!! If I can work out how to post pics I'll drop some before on the board and lets see the results in 27 days!!

Replies

• mrshallewell
    mrshallewell Posts: 318
    Options
    congratulations on your losses. yes i am hearing a lot about water retention as well and am hoping thats why my scales went up this morning. so instead of weighing every day like i used to to track my loss ive decided to do it every sunday and hopefully i wont feel like quitting. will also take pics at the end of each week so i can track my journey that way.

with pics ive been recommeded this site.

http://tinypic.com/?t=postupload

click browse and select your pic
    keep it on image
    resize to messageboard
    upload

take the complete IMG code and put it into your post but when its pasted change all CAPITALS to LOWER CASE
    once you press post the image will then appear

KEEP GOING:flowerforyou:
  • pennystextiles
    pennystextiles Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    thank you, I'll give it a go later today :)
  • ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Day 3 I did last night. It was easier overall but I STILL had to stop at times!!!! I can feel myself getting stronger so that's awesome!!! Yes, your body is freaking out about new exercise so you will gain water weight to help repair muscles. May not see the scales move at all during the 30DS, but you will see a change in inches.
    Options
    Well it's been an interesting morning. Some parts of the workout harder, some easier, still sweating like its going out of fashion!!! I weighed and have put on 1kg in total due to water retention as a result of all the exercise. I have some good news however, I have lost 1 inch off my waist, 1 inch off my thigh and 1 inch off my right arm!!! I took these measurements prior to workout 3! I am eating 1200 cals per day plus some/all of my exercise cals and I have a stationary bike which I use for 20-30 mins per day!! If I can work out how to post pics I'll drop some before on the board and lets see the results in 27 days!!

Yay for you!!!
    Options
    I maintained this week BUT I've lost 4 inches Already!!!!! 1 from my waist and 3 from my thigh!! Super excited I'm seeing progress already!
  • thankyou4thevenom
    thankyou4thevenom Posts: 1,581 Member
    Options
    So Day 3 and it's another of my fast days, so I'm not doing it today. Watching it instead. I hurt all over. For those of you on Day 3 and doing it good luck!

I think I'm going to do ten of each, since I'm having rest days, so this is going to take me slightly longer than a month. Ruins my chart but I think it'll be better for me.
  • GlitterMamma11
    GlitterMamma11 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Finished day 3 today. Some things were easier some weren't. Best thing is I'm not as sore as I have been the past two days!!
  • Swesat
    Swesat Posts: 18
    Options
    Day three done. Circuit two definitely feels easier than the other two