REMEMBER YOUR WATER

Remembering to drink lots of water when your working out makes all the difference on your losses, and getting rid of horrible icky toxins in your body (or so i've heard).

I however, am just a tiny bit on the ditsy side and never remember to have enough.

what is it you do to remember to drink enough? and are there any ingenious thinks you can think of to make it more exciting?

Replies

• ProgressNotPerfection32
    ProgressNotPerfection32 Posts: 1,155 Member
    I put water in a big water bottle and put that in the fridge. When I get up it goes in a big cup, then I refill it and repeat. I will be cutting back when school starts, due to two babies, my bladder is very weak and I can't drink that much and only go once in the am and once in the pm! :noway: try drinking iced tea or adding crystal light to it. It helps. I'm trying hard to get off diet pop, and I'm down to 1 a day, which has helped with my water intake.
  • danirosevoelkel
    danirosevoelkel Posts: 511 Member
    I've got one of those insulated tumblers. It's 16oz and keeps water cold, if its not cold, I wont drink it.
  • MaDwItNeWfLaVa
    MaDwItNeWfLaVa Posts: 78 Member
    yeah just buy a water bottle, or take a water bottle that you already have, and measure how much water is in one bottle and drink however many water bottles you can throughout your day so you surely get ur 8 glasses :)

* remember one glass= 8 oz, which isnt really that much. You dont need to chug your water , just take nice light sips throughout your whole day. You'll have TONS more energy and feel a lot more full through your day as well.. hope i helped !